Chapter 85

Around 2 months passed now and unfortunately both Mustafa and Aybige agreed to this engagement because once Mustafa didn't have any other chance and Aybige gave up on Bali Bey.

That jackass hurt her by saying something like "This isn't love" and just left her, but when he found out about the engagement he looked more shocked than ever. I don't know why though, but whatever.

Thi palace is fucked up.

Yes, I said it.

Everyone is working on to make the other hurt, or working on to get power, or whatever.

This is what Mahidevran is doing and keeps saying that I want to have so much power when all I want is piece for me. my children and everyone that are close to me, but it's never going to happen as long as I'm with German and we both in love with each other.

I don't fucking know what to do with that so I simply working on to protect everyone I love in this palace.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I love German so much. He really shouldn't be caring so much about me and always around me as he's the sultan after all and he has so many things to do and mostly now that they're planning to go into a war soon, but he still comes to see me, or ask me to visit him once per day.

Sometimes happens when he can't come at all so he simply sends me a message, or anything to make sure I don't think he forgot about me which is really sweet.

I feel like my life would be perfect with him and my children if some people wouldn't want to just kill me without any reason.

And it's also funny that even Mustafa listens to me more than his own mother which says something about Mahidevran, isn't it?

----- TIME SKIP -----

As the time passed by Aybige and Bali Bey seemed to be getting closer to each other which is good and not so good at the same time.

Meanwhile Nigar was acting really weird lately and always disappears with weird reasons, but I didn't really know if I should be worried about that, or not.

Either way I couldn't realy care about that too much, but more about the other things...

- My queen, my happiness, my light in the darkness, my love... - German whispered softly into my ear while he wrapped his arms around me, kissing my neck softly - You have been deep in thoughts for a while now... Are you worried about something?

- Kinda... - I replied as I turned to face him - I just don't want Aybige to leave... She's my only friend in this palace, beside Gregorio and Beto...

Oh yeah. After a while Aybige finally got the permission to go home to see her family before the wedding and she'll be leaving in a few days now.

- Don't worry... - he smiled - She'll come back soon anyway.

- I know... I just feel weird that she's leaving, that's all, I guess...

- And you're worried about her too, don't you?

- Yeah, of course!

- Don't be worried - German said as he pulled me into his lap - Everything will be just fine...

- Okay... - I sighed as I soon relaxed in his arms.

A/N: Sorry for the boring chapter, but interesting things will come shortly, I promise :P

Never ending love {A Germangie story}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara