Chapter 53

Angie's POV:

A few more days passed since German visited us and I got a message from the valide that she's going to send for me so I can go and see my sons which made me excited and suspicious at the same time.

- The valide? Really? - I gasped after Nigar telling me the news - Does she really want me to go?

- Seems like it - she replied - I don't think there's anythig behind it.

- I see... And when will the car arrive?

- Around at the evening.

- Evening? I see...

Why in the evening? Then isn't it better to go in the morning?

Whatever. I'm just happy to see my sons again!

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few hours later the car indeed arrived and I was ready to leave so I can see my children as soon as possible, but Violetta stayed as it was late and she had to sleep.

In the car I was deep in thoughts until the moment the car stopped and I hear a scream.

What the hell is going on?!

Suddenly two masked man leaned into the car and without thinking they pulled me out and pushed me down on the ground.

- What do you want from me?! - I cried as my fears are got a hold of me - If you want money I'll give you all I have with me now!!

- Darling... We don't need your money - said one of the men then pulled his sword out and pointed it at me - We'll get so much more... For killing you now...

- You can't kill a sultana!! - I screamed - The sultan will execute all of you!!!

But they didn't listen as the guy who was talking to me was about to swing his sword at me and was about to kill me when we suddenly heard horses coming towards us and I saw from the corner of my eyes that it's a group of soldiers with Bali Bey in the lead.

All the maked men were looking towards there so this left me the chance to escape so I did while the soldiers began to kill those men.

I just ran and ran as I heard one of them came after me and after a while suddenly everything went black.....

----- MEANWHILE -----

German's POV:

I've been sitting in my room, thinking as I knew Angie's coming to see the kids and I must admit... I might have been more excited than the boys and didn't even noticed that Daye Hatun came into my room until she spoke up.

- MyLord... - she began as she bowed.

- Yes? What is it? - I asked her, but as soon as I did I could see she was really worried and believe me... I could barely see any emotions on her face in the past 35 years while she was teaching me and everything - Daye... What happened?

- A... Group of men attacked Hürrem sultana's car on the was here... - she mumbled - But I sent Bali Bey to help and...

I didn't let her finished as I ran out of the room and called Ibrahim and the others and went to the forest where Angie was supposed to come through.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When we arrived I saw Bali Bey hitting... I suppose one of the attackers so I went there to talk to him.

- We killed all of them except this one, but the next moment Hürrem sultana disappeared - he said.

- Damnit! - I hissed as I went to Ibrahim - Go and look around! Every corner in the forest... And don't even come back until you find her!

- Yes, MyLord! - he bowed and with a few guys he left and soon I went to look around myself too, but no use. I haven't find here.

We have been out for hours now and I didn't know what to do.

I have even sat down on the ground, trying to find out something. All the soldiers and everyone looked at me confused and helpless as I saw some of them wanted to say something, but they were too scared to do it.

After a while I stood up again and suddenly a feeling shot me and looked to my side and I saw...