Chapter 30

Love has never been so good in my life... Until I met him.

First I thought this place is going to be hell. I thought I'll be serving the Ottomans for the rest of my life. But as soon as I looked into his eyes for the very first time and I forgot everything bad I had in mind.

German. Or as others call him: Süleyman.

It doesn't really matter to me as I feel so loved by him and I'll do anything to show him how much I love him as well.

3 more years of love and peace... Well, kind of.

Mehmet is not 6 years old and Violetta is 3 years old and they're so adorable when they're playing together.

Mehmet kept in mind what I taught him: To always love and protect his sister, whatever happens.

Anyway soon as Hatice sultana and Ibrahim pasha got married the sultana fell pregnant, but unfortunately it didn't go well because her son was born with a very weak heart and the doctors said he won't live a very long time which made both her and Ibrahim really depressed.

Even though Hatice didn't show how sad she was when people were around I heard that she was crying her eyes out for her son.

The valide, Gülfem and Mahidevran were all trying to make her feel better and when they wasn't around I went to try and make Hatice feel better because when all the witches are around they just send me away all the time, telling me that I'd just make her even more upset when it's not even true.

And they're the witches and not me at all.

But anyway I tried not to be bothered by that and focus on things that are more important: my children and Hatice.

Ibrahim wouldn't talk to me anyway so I'm not even gonna try talk to him. For him German is there to talk to. They're good friends so it's gonna be fine.

- I don't know what to do anymore - German admitted one night when we were alone - I want to help that poor child to live longer... And it doesn't matter how much power I have in the world when I'm not God... I'm not Allah that might help... It's all on him... If he survives, or not... But the doctors...

- They don't hope anymore, I know... But we shouldn't be giving up just yet! - I said as I took a hold of his hand and squeezed it - And besides... You are the sultan... A powerful ruler... A perfect lover and father... But most importantly... A supportive brother to both Ibrahim and Hatice.

- You're the one talking? - he smiled at me - You were the one lately who kept Hatice's head up... I'm really greatful for that, you know... - he said as he kissed my forehead.

- I just did what I felt like the best - I smiled - And besides... I like her and it breaks my heart to see her suffer too...

- I know, beautiful - he said then pulled me closer into his arms and hugged me tightly - You're the best thing that could happen to me... And everyone...

- Not everyone thinks that way...

- Don't listen to whoever says that... You're amazing and I love you - he smiled warmly at me and kissed me lovingly on the lips.