Chapter 118

In the wagon...

- We're not leaving without them... Don't worry - German smiled at me as we were on our way, following the spies that knew where the traffickers are right now.

- Okay, okay... - I sighed deeply.

- We're here, My Lord! - said one guard who stopped the wagon at a field.

When we got out we didn't see much, except a little house and 3, not so good looking man outsidenthe house, having a picnic.

- There they are - said guard - It's them.

- Alright. Let's go then! - German said as he wrapped one arm around my waist while he called for the other guards that came with us on another car and one of them got him a sword.

- German... - I looked up at him, worriedly.

- Just to be safe - he smiled - We got the money too...

- Okay... Good...

Arriving to the men one of our guards shouted:

- Behave!!

The men there jumped up in shock. They didn't notice us at all.

- Sultan Süleyman's coming!

They started whispering to each other then they all bowed.

- W-What can we do for you, Sultan Süleyman? - one of the asked as he stepped forward a bit.

- Easy - German started - The girls right there - he said, pointing at the little house - And before you'd say there aren't any girls... Don't because I know they're there.

The man gasped.

- They're not for free even for you, My Lord - he said, a bit coldly.

- I wasn't thinking that - German replied calmly then called two guards over with two huge boxes with gold in them - Now... You'll step aside and let up bring them away while you take this... Or we can do this on the other way too...

The men looked at the boxes first before the leader spoke up again...

- This is all? You could get more for us! - he said as he suddenly got a knife in his hand, but he dropped it as soon as he saw German's four guards stepped in front of us with their huge swords in their hands.

- This is all I have here right now and you'll have to accept this...

- O-Okay! Sounds amazing! - the man said and they all bowed deeply in front of German while I went to the house's door and opened it with one of the guards.

As soon as we did all the girls came out and showed their gratitude to German and me, but all I could do was to look for my sister and mother...

Then I heard...

- Angeles!!

- Maria!! - I cried as soon as I heard that and when I saw her and we hugged and seconds later I saw mother too and I was crying even more in happiness and hugged her too.

- Angeles! I'm so glad to see you! - my mom said, holding her cry back, but I could see she was looking at German coldly.

- Me too, mom! Please... Come with us to the palace and there you can tell me what happened to you!

They both nodded and we headed back to the palace together...