Chapter 82

I decided to not to bother Beto and the girls so I simply told one of them to tell him that I'm waiting for him outside the barn for a talk.

I think I already saw all of my colleagues here in the palace which is a bit weird.

Pablo, who was my fiance before and when he came here he had to see me with someone else. I don't know if he said the truth when he said he's happy to see me happy, but I really hope that he can find happiness too. I honestly felt bad for letting him down as he came to the palace to get me back, but then he had to leave alone.

Jackie was here too at the beginning, but she got thrown out for some reason, but I didn't ask the valide about it as I was happy enough for Jackie to leave.

Gregorio, who became a dance teacher here beside many other things and honestly... He's more useful than Gül aga, or Sümbül. He came while he was looking for me with Pablo.

And now Beto... I don't know why is he here, but I'm gonna find out about it...

----- TIME SKIP -----

- ANGIEEE!!! - I hear Beto screaming as he came to the barn and then he hugged me tightly - Angie, I'm sooooo happy to see you!!!!

- Me too, Beto - I laughed - But would you stop shouting?

- Sorry! - he laughed too as he let go of me now - Anyway how are you?

- I'm fine... I have a lot to tell you, Beto... - I smiled as we sat down on a bench to talk.

Then I started telling him everything that happened to me in the palace so far.

- WHAT?! - he gasped when I arrived to the part where the girls almost killed me.

- Yeah, you heard me - I smiled - But luckily I got great friends here who saved my life and hopefully I can fully trust them forever... But we'll see...

- Eh?! So you're not sure about this?!!

- Nothing's sure in this place when you're surrounded with people that would do anything to get you killed - I laughed - But I know I cam trust Gregorio and Ludmilla for sure!

- Wait a moment!

- Hm?

- Uhm... I don't know to be honest - he mumbled, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

- But I know what I want to ask you... - I muttered.

- Hm? What? I'll help you if I can - he smiled.

- Did you hear anything about... About my sister, Maria? - I asked him, a bit scared as I was scared of the answer.

- Nothing - he sighed - I'm not sure about anything... But I have a feeling that she's alive... Don't ask me why... I just feel it...

He said this with an expression that you know that he's serious.

- I see... - I sighed - I hope you're right in this...

- Me too...

- But I'm happy to see you here - I smiled as I hugged him - How long will you stay here?

- I'm actually living in the village now so you can call me over whenever you want to - he said, smiling.

- That's great to hear!

- So call me whenever you need me! Because I'm here to help just as Gregorio, or Ludmilla!

- Thank you! - I laughed - Anyway... Do you want to meet them now??

- Yes!! - he screamed happily then we headed inside the palace.