Chapter 129

- Pregnant, huh? - Ludmilla mumbled and still seemed like she doesn't believe that she's pregnant.

- Yes, you are - I smiled - Just imagine... How happy Mustafa will be when he finds out about this?

- I don't know...

- Oh, believe me... He'll be really happy!

- Okay... If you say so - she smiled a bit - I'm still nervous about Mahidevran sultana and what will she say when she finds out...

- For now we shouldn't be telling her!

- How can we keep this is secret?? - Prisci asked.

- Well... Someone already could keep her pregnancy in secret...

- Oh yeah... I remember - Ludmi sighed as she probably remembered about Nigar.

- But don't worry... I'll make sure to protect you from Mahidevran and everyone else!

- Okay...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later I decided to stay with Ludmi as much as possible to make her feel better and safe.

She's really worried about what will Mahidevram do when she find out about her pregnancy before Mustafa comes back, but I promised her that I'm not letting anything bad to happen to her.

In the meantime more and more months passed by and soon it was time for German and the others to come back which made all of us really happy and relieved.

Mahidevran even suggested to make a party for them to celebrate another successful war which sounded like a great idea so I let her organize that while I'm taking care about the other things.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Behave! Sultan Süleyman's coming!

We all gasped as we stood there, waiting for them to come in.

And then German came first, smiling at me when our gaze met.

- My beautiful Angie... - he smiled as he kissed me on the head.

He doesn't even bother to call me "Hürrem" when others are around. He knows they have to call me that anyway.

- German... - I smiled back - I'm so glad you're here...

- Me too, beautiful... Me too - he said then he went to greet the other people in the room to while the princes are came too.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I checked if everything's ready for German and for the party and when I checked I went to see him and tell him about it first...

- A party? - he mumbled - But you won't be there...

- How about we meet up tomorrow night and spend it together? - I suggested as I wrapped my arms around his neck - For now just relax... Okay?

- Okay... But how about you'll stay with me for the whole day tomorrow?

- Well, alright... As you wish - I giggled.

- Now I feel so much better - he smiled.

- Okay... I'm glad to hear that - I laughed and soon he went to his party with the other men together.

But I didn't know yet how bad decision that was...