Chapter 11

- Hürrem... - I mumbled to myself.

- Do you like it? - he asked.

- Yes, I do - I smiled - Thank you... But when we're like this... Will you still call me Angie?

- Only if you'll call me German in private - he smiled softly at me.

- That's a deal - I giggled and so did he and we continued spending the day together - Anyway...

- Yes?

- What does Hürrem mean?

- Hürrem means happiness and joy... Just as you are my happiness... And joy today - he smiled - And hopefully longer...

This made me blush and smile like crazy.

- Now... Will you show me your wonderful dance again? - he asked as he have me his charming smile.

- Y-Yes... Of course - I nodded and I began to dance for him once again as the very first time while he was looking at me with a huge smirk on his face then after a while he stood up, came behind me, wrapped his arms around me firmly as he whole strong body was pressed against mine and he started dancing with me which I wouldn't like in a normal situation, but I can bear it from him.

He hasa really great body! Damn!

I mean... Yeah, I enjoyed spending time with him. I really did.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day I unfortunately had to leave him because he had to work...

- But I'll call you soon... My Hürrem - he said as he kissed my forehead which could make me melt everytime. I just love it.

- Okay - I smiled as I let him do it then a few minutes later I left to go back to the girls.

As soon as I arrived near to the harem Carla jumped into my neck.

- Where have you been for two days?!??

- What do you think? I've been at the sultan's - I replied, smiling widen.

- No way!

- Yes way! He seemed to like me and he wanted ne to stay more than one night so... I did what he asked me to!

- That's amazing! You're so damn lucky, girl! And did he actually made you his favorite too??

- Well... I got my name from him...

But as soon as I wanted to say it Sümbül aga came up to us.

- Lady Hürrem - he began.

He already knows.

- Yes, Sümbül?

- Come with me... I'm gonna show you your room now - he said while Carla looked at me with her eyes widen open.

- Can I come too? - she asked.

- Sure, sure - Sümbül groaned - But then you both come back down to work!

- Yes! - we both nodded happily then we went upstairs and Sümbül showed me my room I got from the sultan.

My jaw dropped as I looked around inside. It was a huuuge and really beautiful room!

- Amazing! - I mumbled to myself.

- The sultan must have really liked you - Sümbül smirked cheekily - What have you done with him?

- Let that be my own secret - I smirked back as I threw myself on the bed and sighed deeply.

- Don't forget to come back! - he mumbled then left me and Carla in the room for now which I was really happy about.

- Angie! - suddenly Carla gasped - I mean Hürrem!

- What is it? - I asked her.

- Look! It's a piano there! - she said as she pointed to the left side of the room and there indeed was a pretty piano there.

I can't believe it! I'm almost sure he gave me this room because of the piano.

As I stood up to get closer to the piano I saw a letter on it too.

- "I really hope you like the room and I also hope you'll play for me on this piano the next time when I'm visiting you."

It was from him.

After this all I could do was to smile like an idiot all day long.