Chapter 14

My happiness was bigger than ever as he just said he loves me.

The majestic sultan actually said he loves me! Me, a girl from some little village that wouldn't even deserve to be loved by him, but he does and it makes me really happy.

- You're beautiful... Never let anyone to tell you anything else... - he said and kissed me passionately on the lips.

After that how could I even believe that I'm not beautiful enough when he was the one telling me that I am? Him... The ruler and who's actually really handsome too!

Happy, happy, sooo happy!!

- Angie! Snap out of it! - said Carla, laughing as I was probably looking so happy while cleaning that it looked weird.

- Sorry, but I can't help it! I feel so happy!!

- I bet you do!

While we were talking and laughing I saw Mahidevran sultana walking by from the corner of my eyes and she froze for a second before she stormed off towards the sultan's room.

I'm guessing this ring I just got was supposed to be hers at first... Or atleast she thought so, but I got it...

And honestly? I don't really care if she hates me. If German loves me then that's all I need.

Anyway... In the evening I was about to head to my room when a guard came to me...

- The sultan wants to see you right now - he said while his head was bowed deeply down to me which was weird to me.

- Okay, I'm coming - I said as I headed to his room.

When I arrived I was slightly shocked by the sight of Mahidevran sultana and the valide sultana in the room and for a second I didn't know what to do, but then I bowed quickly.

- I'm glad you came - said German as he smiled at me and I returned it, but the two other woman wasn't so impressed - I called you here because the valide sultana and Mahidevran sultana wants to say something important to you - he said then turned to the valide who was his mother as well with a cold look on his face.

- I apologise for locking you down the last time... - the valide started, not really looking like she wants to even be here.

Then after that deep quiet was in the room and I could see Mahidevran was looking down.

- Mahidevran... - German groaned as he looked at her coldly.

She was now mumbling something under her breath...

- I'm sorry... - she then said.

I didn't know what to do so I just smiled a bit and nodded slightly and a few minutes later they both left the room.

- You really shouldn't have done this... - I mumbled when we were left alone - They must feel awfully angry at me...

- If they want to be angry at anyone they should be angry at me - he said and kissed my hand - You're my Hürrem... My happiness and Joy... No one should offend you... Because if they offend you... They offend me...

- German... - I muttered as I looked down, but lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes.

- Don't let anyone offend you... Alright? I love you... - he said then kissed me lovingly on the lips.

- I love you too... - I smiled as I kissed him back softly and I think I've never been this happy before like now, on his side.

I can feel he loves me... And from now on I'm not gonna let anyone do anything to make me stay away from him. I'll do anything to be with him....