Chapter 59

A few days passed since Isabella's working for me and I didn't notice anything that would be suspicious and either Gül aga, or anyone else.

No one saw her near the valide which was good as it seems like she isn't working for her after all, but to me 100% and I'm honestly glad because she seems really nice though and my kids likes her too.

Meanwhile Gregorio has been working hard as everyone else and sometimes I feel bad for not helping him at all, but I think he wouldn't let me just as he never let me at home either.

----- TIME SKIP -----

2 and a half years passed since Mahidevran left and everything was surprisingly peaceful... Except that it didn't matter how much German tried... The valide didn't accept his and my marriage and the hate between us just grew stronger and stronger everyday.

- I really don't know why can't she just move on... - German sighed as he sat down next to me at the balcony where everything was ready for a beautiful dinner - But let's just not to think about it for now...

- As you wish - I mumbled - Anyway... Did you hear anything about Mahidevran sultana and Prince Mustafa?

- Actually yes - he nodded then looked at me with a weird and cheeky smile on his face - But why are you so curious about her? You didn't like her at all and it was the same with her.

- I uhm... There was nothing behind this... Really - I muttered - Just curiousity...

- I see, I see - he grinned then kissed me on the cheek - Anyway... How's Chihangir?

- He was sleeping peacefully when I left the room - I smiled happily as soon as German mentioned him.

Oh? Didn't I tell you? Chihangir is my newborn son. He's only a few days old now and I just love him soooo much and so does German and all my other children.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few more months passed by more quick and in peace and even the valide started to open up to me again which is weird, but I was happy for that. Our relationship might can get better now. I don't know.

Or maybe this is because Mahidevran and Mustafa are coming back to the palace in a few months... I don't know exactly...

Anyway Mustafa is now 21 years old and he will probably get a harem too when they come back which is a bit annoying as my sons aren't that old to get more respect.

People are looking down at them and I really don't get why. They're also the sultan's sons just as much as Mustafa, except that he's older than them.

- What do you think, how Prince Mustafa looks like by now? - asked Ludmilla, seeming to be excited for some reason.

- I don't know - I replied shortly - But why are you so excited about this?

- Uhm... No reason - she replied.

Well... That was weird.

Anyway...

A few days later they indeed arrived and all the girls, the harem were excited about it.

I decided to see them myself too from upstairs and while the others (including Ludmilla) was at the path where Mahidevran and Mustafa will come as she wanted to see the grown up Mustafa.

Then...

- Behave! Mahidevran sultana and Sehzade Mustafa's coming! - shouted a guard and everyone stood up instantly.

And then they came.

First Mustafa himself came in... Atleast I guess it was him as I was pretty shocked by how fast he have grown up and became a real man, but at the same time it worries me as well.

After him Mahidevran walked in with a huge grin across her face mostly after seeing all the girls literally staring at her son and almost fainting by how handsome he has became.

Then she looked up at me and grinned as she probably could see how annoyed and frustrated I was. She was having fun on me again.

But she doesn't know that I have plans with both her and her dearest son too...