Chapter 162

As we arrived back to the palace I went to talk to German for a bit...

- Ah, Angie! - he smiled - I've wanted to call you here as well... Come and sit down!

I did as he asked me and sat next to him and as soon as I did that he took a hold of my hand and kissed it.

- How's Selim and Bayezid? Are they still fighing with each other?

My two sons are rivalring (i probably wrote it wrong so I'm really sorry) and they keep getting in trouble because of that.

The last time Mehmet was the one interrupting them and sending Selim to me while he stayed with Bayezid to talk.

- They're fine and for now they're avoiding each other - I replied to him - But I'm worried though... I'm worried that they'll do something stupid...

- Don't worry - he smiled - Mustafa and Mehmet are looking after them as much as possible.

- They can't look after them forever!

German was about to say something when suddenly he was cut off by the door opening behind me and I didn't realize who was it until the person spoke up...

- My lord...

It was Ibrahim and I almost got a heart attack.

I turned around to face him and I saw that he had injuries, but apart from that he was perfectly fine.

- Ibrahim! - German jumped up and went to him - What happened to you?

- I got attacked... - he replied, slightly hesitantly.

- Who?! Who did that?!

He was quiet and just looked over to me...

- Angie, go out for now! - German demanded and all I could do was to leave.

When I was out I saw Gregorio nearby so I went to him...

- He's alive - I groaned.

- Ibrahim!

- What?!

- You heard me!

- How is that possible?!

- I don't know, but this is not good!

And just as I said that I saw Ibrahim coming out of German's room, towards us.

- Once again you failed killing me - he said - But for now you can't do anything.

- Don't be so sure about yourself - I hissed - This is not finished yet!

- Indeed it isn't. Anyway I didn't tell him that it was you who wanted to kill me because I have something better to be planned for you - he added before bowing slightly and walking away which made me really angry once again.

But he was right in one thing: I can't do anything against him because they're working on to go on another war within a few months so I might as well will focus on my children and German for now.