Chapter 71

The next day everyone was getting ready for the party and the excitment was really nice to see as atleats now no one was caring about me.

But the problem is still up: My son, Chihangir.

I'm afraid that he has something more serious problem than what the doc said first and I know I shouldn't be scaring German now, but I feel like this is something that can't wait so in the morning I visited him, but he wasn't alone.

The valide was with him.

- Can't this wait until we finished?? - the valide hissed at me.

- Sultana, I'd wait until you finish, but I'm really worried...

- Worried about what? - German asked as he looked at me, also pretty worriedly.

- I think Chihangir has a more serious problem than only stomach ache...

- Don't be so paranoid, Hürrem! - the valide groaned.

- MyLady - I turned to her - Do you really think I'd joke with something like this?

She looked at him with a serious look on her face, but I could see that she believed me.

- Alright - German stood up and came closer to me - Call for Yasef Efendi!

Yasef Efendi is one of the best doctors in the palace and hopefully he can help my son... I don't know.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day Yasef Efendi arrived and he examined my son immediately and what he said scared the living Hell out of me.

- Spine problems - he mumbled - I don't know how bad it is yet, but if you want then I...

- Find it out then! - German demanded.

- Alright, but I don't think I can give you too good news...

Later Yasef Efendi indeed didn't come back with any good news and he told us that Chihangir might gonna have to bear pain for the rest of his life because of this spine problem which made me really sad.

I'd bear all his pain for him just so he can live normally. I'd do anything for him to make his life better.

After the doc left I collapsed down on the bed while one of the servants took Chihangir back to his room.(We were in German's room anyway)

- Don't worry - German said as he sat down next to me - We'll figure something out for Chihangir.

- I can'g not to worry, German! - I cried - He's my baby! I should have seen this much earlier!

- It still wouldn't change on the fact that he needs treatment... But if you worry yourself sick that just gonna make everything worse!

- I... I...

He smiled softly at me then held my hand gently...

- Angie... You're the best mother that Chihangir could have and he knows it too... We'll find the cure and he'll be healthy again... I promise...

- Okay... - I sighed deeply then hugged him and later on we headed to see Chihangir again and spend some time with him and my other kids...