Chapter 49

That evening I went to meet German as we agreed, but I didn't ask him just yet about the setting free thing. I wanted to wait for the right moment... Plus he wasn't focusing on that either he pulled me into his and kissed me passionately as soon as I entered his room.

- Oh wow! - I moaned when he let go of me and I could catch my breath - That was awesome!

- Glad you liked it - he smirked - I have more of this later on for the night.

- Oh, that's good to hear - I smirked back as I pulled him into the bed - But why wait when I'm right here??

- Well... I suppose we won't wait then - he said before pushing me down to the bed, getting on top of me and kissing me passionately.

----- HOURS LATER -----

- You know I love everything about you... You know that, right? - said German while caressing my leg.

- Oh, I know... - I sighed deeply as I layed on top of him.

- So will you tell me what was that thing that bothered you earlier today? - he asked.

- Uhm... Well, I wanted to donate for the Studio... The school I've been working on when I was living there... But the valide didn't let me do it...

- Why so?

- That's easy... Because I'm still a servant... I have no rights to do something like that...

- I see... - German sighed as he soon sat up in the bed, seeming to be thinking about something then a few seconds later smiled at me - Then how about I set you free?

- Would you really do that for me? - I gasped as I really wasn't expecting him that he'd actually do this.

- Of course - he smiled - You're my everything... And if you're not happy then I'm not either...

- German... - I mumbled as I pushed him down and kissed him passionately - Thank you!!

- You're always welcome, my queen - he smiled as he kissed me back passionately.

----- NEXT DAY -----

In the morning after me and German had breakfast I went back to my room and soon I called for Gül aga.

- Yes, sultana? - he bowed.

I told him about the news which he was also really happy about and after that I asked him to send some help to the Studio for me and we also wrote a letter.

- Anything else you need? - he asked before he was about to leave my room.

- Nothing. You can leave now - I smiled.

He just bowed and left the room and soon Ludmi and Gregorio came in and seeing me happy made them really curious.

- Why so happy? - Gregorio finally asked after a while.

- He set me free so even could help the Studio out! And this is just the beginning...

- The beginning? - they both asked back, looking confused at me.

- Yes... I have more plans than this... - I smiled happily at them.

They were still confused, but they told me that they're always here to help so I was glad to hear that. They're really helpful to me since they're here.

- Angie, don't be crazy... - said Gregorio - We all know how bad the relationship between you, the valide and Mahidevran. Don't push it too far...

- Oh, don't worry Gregorio... I won't - I smirked - I'll make sure that she'll regret even being born as soon as possible...

- What do you want to do exactly? - Ludmi asked.

- Easy... I'll be his wife soon!

Both her and Gregorio gasped.

- This is going too far! - said Ludmi - Don't do this!

- Listen to me, Ludmilla - I said as I walked closer to her - You didn't see what I had to go through so far... I want my place and my respect... Since I'm the mother of the sultan's 4 child... And I still live in danger... Do you know how hard is this?!

- N-No...

- Then please... Leave this to me... - I hissed coldly.

I really don't know what came into me, but I became so annoyed that I didn't know what to do, but to tell them what I really felt... And what I wanted to do... Because this is what I'm going to do.