Chapter 70

Mustafa's POV:

I arrived back to my room after a meeting and when I entered I found a girl cleaning there.

I don't remember ordering anyone to clean here...

I closed my room a little louder so she hears me as well and she quickly turned around and bowed when she saw me.

- What are you doing here? - I asked her.

- I came to clean up, my prince - she replied in a shaky voice then looked up into my eyes and just then I recognized her.

She was the one whom I chose to be in my harem earlier, I just don't know her name.

- Why are you shaking? - I asked her - Am I that scary?

- No... I'm not scared... I'm excited - she said shyly - I'm excited to be near you, Prince Mustafa...

- Excited?

She now took my hand and placed it on her chest, above her heart and it was beating really fast.

She's really excited and now my heart is beating fast too... Why? I don't even know her yet...

- I-I'm sorry... - she quickly bowed again - Do you need anything else?

- No... I don't...

She nodded then left my room and when she did I let out a deep sigh...

I don't know what was this, but I kinda like her now... I wonder I wonder if she's going to be there on the party too.

Angie's POV:

That evening for some reason I couldn't put Chihangir to sleep. He just kept on crying and I really didn't know why and even Ludmilla came to see if she can help me.

After hours and hours of trying he finally fell asleep, but I was still really worried about him. He might can be sick, or something, but I'll call a doctor tomorrow for him.

The next morning the doctor said that my baby only has some stomach ache which will get better soon so I calmed down for now.

Later that day I went to just do my business and everything was normal, but when I got back Chihangir was crying again and it wasn't like when he's hungry... It's just wasn't normal and even people think I'm crazy, but I'm a mother and I know what I'm talking about.

----- TIME SKIP -----

That night Ludmi told me that she's going to be on Mustafa's party too which is going to be tomorrow so her and two other girls are going to be in there and Gregorio will be the one teaching them dancing... Atleast this is what I heard.

I was heading to the harem with Gregorio when we heard loud laughing and when we arrived there we saw Gül aga and Sümbül aga playing around while the girls laughing at them.

For a while we were only watching them, but then Gregorio had to work so he walked up to them from behind and shouted:

- Stop right there!

They both jumped which was really amusing to see.

- Okay, I'll let you work now - I smiled then looked over to the excited Ludmilla then walked away.