Chapter 2

In the next few days we let the students know about the problems and decided to find out a solution together as I knew that they all are smart kids and might can come up with something good.

Our school is called Studio On Beat which is a school that mostly is about music, dance and stuff like that.

While I'm a singing teacher Pablo and Beto are both more like music teachers, Jackie and Gregorio are dance teachers.

The students came up with the idea to make a show where we can collect some money so we can win some more time to figure out a better solution and except Gregorio everyone agreed to do this and even most of the teachers are joined into the show as well.

But as good this idea seemed as quick it got ruined thanks to Süleyman who lead his group of soldiers to the centre of the city so from there people were scared to even get out of their houses, but we still did this show for the village anyway. The students were working on this so much and we didn't want to disappoint them.

- They're so good! - I smiled happily as I was watching the kids on the stage, singing and dancing together.

- I know - Pablo smiled too next to me - But it's not surprising when they have such an amazing teacher as you are - he added and kissed my cheek softly.

- Aww... Don't flatter me! - I mumbled as I blushed deep red.

He knows how to make me blush for sure.

- It's the truth - he laughed then he was about to kiss me on the lips when Gregorio jumped between us which made us jump away.

- Rules are for teachers too! - he groaned - No kissing in the Studio!

When Gregorio left we both started laughing then we went to get ready because soon we had to perform too very soon.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Now it was our turn to sing our duett together. The duett once we wrote together and we just finished it not so long ago.

The music started and first it was me who had to sing:

Tanto tiempo caminando junto a ti
aún recuerdo el día en que te conocí
el amor en mi nació
tu sonrisa me enseño
tras las nubes siempre va a estar el sol

Then Pablo continued:

te confieso que sin ti no se seguir
luz en el camino tu eres para mi
desde que mi alma te vio
tu dulzura me envolvió
si estoy contigo se detiene el reloj

Then together we began:

Lo sentimos los dos
El corazón nos hablo
y al oído suave nos susurro

Quiero mirarte
Quiero soñarte
vivir contigo cada instante
Quiero abrazarte
Quiero besarte
Quiero tenerte junto a mi
pues amor el lo que siento
eres todo para mi

Quiero mirarte
Quiero soñarte
vivir contigo cada instante
Quiero abrazarte
Quiero besarte
Quiero tenerte junto a mi
tu eres lo que necesito
pues lo que siento es...
Amor...

En tus ojos veo el mundo de color
En tus brazos descubrí yo el amor
¿verá en mi ella lo mismo?
¿querrá el estar conmigo?
Dime que tu lates por mi también

Lo sentimos los dos
El corazón nos habló
y al oído suave nos susurró

Quiero mirarte
Quiero soñarte
vivir contigo cada instante
Quiero abrazarte
Quiero besarte
Quiero tenerte junto a mi
pues amor es lo que siento
Eres todo Para mi...

I love singing and singing together with the one I love is even better.

But it couldn't last for too long because the terrible moment everyone was afraid of has came.

The sultan's soldiers rushed into the school's building and began to kill all the men they got while they took women away.

I totally froze in place when Pablo pulled me away quickly.

- Angie! Get yourself together and run! - he said and all I could do in fear was to nod and run behind the stage to that room where actually there was another entrance.

We were about to escape when another bunch of soldiers came through that door too and grabbed both me and Pablo and pulled us away from each other.

- Let go of me, jerks!! - I shouted in anger when I suddenly saw one soldier stabbing Pablo - Noo!!! - I cried out.

- No one should resist the majestic sultan! - hissed the soldier behind me then everything went black....