Chapter 200

In 2 days German made my dinner idea to be possible and it made me really happy.

At that day I felt pretty good so I decided to hear to the kitchen to see Sümbül and Seke aga talking and getting ready for the dinner and when they saw me they both bowed.

- Just keep doing what you're doing - I said - I just came to check what's up.

- Everything's okay here, sultana! - said Seke aga.

- Need anything?

- No... I think we have everything!

- Okay, good - I nodded.

- Sultana... Is everything okay? - Sümbül asked worriedly.

- Yeah, I'm pretty good today - I replied - Don't be worried - I added with a smile.

- Sultana...

- Hm?

He just looked at me worriedly.

- I'm fine! - I smiled - Don't be worried!

- Call me, if you need anything and I'll be there!

- Okay. Thank you - I said then I left them to work.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day everything was ready for the dinner... Except me.

I don't know why, but an incredible painful feeling got through me, making me not be able to move at all from where I was sitting and I didn't know what to do.

I was totally alone and my voice was also gone completely.

I couldn't move, I couldn't speak and I could barely breath.

This can't be the end yet... Atleast let me get through this dinner and then I'll go... But not now... Please...

At one moment suddenly German came in and seeing me so weak he ran to me right away...

- Angie! Angie, are you okay??

- I'll be okay... - I moaned.

- You need to rest! This dinner cannot happen now!

- No! It has to! - I snapped at him as I grabbed onto his hand - Please... Maybe this is the last time I can see my whole family together...

He looked at me and he seemed still hesitant, but then he nodded.

- Fine... But stay here until you feel completely fine to move again... Okay?

- German... - I groaned.

- Angie!

- Okay, okay... - I sighed.

I'm starting to realize that I'm just as stubborn as he is and now he's acting the same way as I did when he was sick.

He was finally satisfied and he left for some minutes to catch up with everything then soon he came back and together we headed to the dinner.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Everyone's here and everyone seems to happy right now which makes me happy too.

I love them so much... Their happiness is my happiness even if I have deep pain, or anything...

They make me happy and proud...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Thinking through what I've said to them when I told them about my sickness... It makes me proud to see that they might keep everything in mind and won't do anything bad...

At one moment a deadly pain shot through me so hard that I grabbed onto German's hand tightly, or otherwise I might have just screamed which I really didn't want to do.

German's POV:

We're sitting outside and everyone's here.

The whole family's together, talking happily and having a great time which makes me so happy and I can see that Angie's so happy too.

She's watching her children and grandchildren so proudly and happily... I enjoy watching her... My children...

As I was thinking suddenly I felt Angie grabbing onto my hand tightly.

- Angie... - I whispered as I looked over to her and at this moment she seemed terrified which made me really worried too - Angie?

- Help... - she moaned quietly.

No, this can't be the time yet! Not yet!