Chapter 202

Mustafa's POV:

The deep shock has been keeping me at the room's door the whole time and when I saw my father started crying as his beloved wife Hürrem... Angie... Just let her last breath out made me almost cry too, but instead I sighed deeply.

Sümbül aga was looking down, but I could see he was near to cry too...

He really loved working for her... I've never seen him this sad in my life and I'm sure nobody else did...

- Angie... Angie... Open your eyes... I beg you... You can't leave me... - my father cried as he was hugging the lifeless body of Hürrem's to him - Please... I need you... You can't leave me... ANGIE!!!

The last loud cry was something seriously heart-breaking to hear and probably the whole palace heard it and by now knows... That Haseki Hürrem Sultana's no longer with us.

- Leave me alone... - he suddenly spoke up again.

- Huh?

- I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE! - he shouted and both me and Sümbül left the room, but as soon as we stepped out Violetta was at the door, surprising both of us.

- Mother... - she mumbled.

As soon as she could see inside the room she almost fainted, but we caught her.

- No... - she cried.

At this point father stood up from the bed, came out to see Violetta and hugged her.

----- TIME SKIP -----

German's POV:

I can't believe it... I can't believe that this is what I need to do...

I can't believe that I'm going to Angie's funeral...

----------

- Angie!! Don't leave me, ANGIE!!! - I cried whole I was holding her lifeless body close to me which has already been starting to get cold.

I don't know what to do. I feel so sad and broken... I just don't know what I should be doing.

I'm just crying and crying and I no longer care that Mustafa and Sümbül are right behind me.

All I want is to cry....

- LEAVE!! - I shouted at one moment to them.

Not because I was ashamed to cry in front of them... But... I just wanted to stay alone for a bit... To just think... And cry...

But as soon as they were about to leave I hear Violetta's weak voice crying out as she must have seen her dead mother.

I didn't hesitate for a moment to stand up, go to her and hug her tightly.

- We need to stay strong... - I muttered, but yet my voice was shaking - We need to...

- Mother... - she cried.

I just hugged her close to me, not letting her go even for a second.

----------

- It's time, mylord! - said Sümbül while I've been standing in front of the mirror for 20 minutes by now and just thinking.

Thinking that what am I gonna do after this... How am I gonna live my life after this... After her leaving me...

What am I gonna do without the only person that I loved more than anything and the only person that loved me, even though I've hurted her so many times...

God, if I could go back I'd definitely change on many things that I've done...

- Okay... Let's go - I sighed then I headed out.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Going through the palace makes me feel so empty... And the fact that I can't see my daughter right now makes me even more worried, but I know that Gülfem's with her...

My sons are all so broken...

My poor Bayezid tries to hold back his feelings, but I can see how broken he is and so is Selim and Mustafa too.

Lately he has been loving Angie as his own mother which was really cute to see...

I just looked at them then soon we headed out to get the coffin to take out and... Yeah... You know...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Everyone were standing behind me already while I was standing in front of the coffin, just staring at it, with my hand on top of it and just trying to get myself together so I can finish the ceremony...

When I stood on my place we said a short pray before we finished the funeral.

As they put the coffing down inside the hole that has been digged already and finished with everything I just stood there, in deep silent for a long time.

People were already leaving, but I still felt my sons and grandsons presence behind me...

We have been standing there for long, long minutes before we headed back to the palace for not to get some rest, but probably no one will rest well tonight...