Chapter 195

When Beyhan sultana finally left the room I collapsed down to the sofa behind me, breathing heavily as in anger even my pain came back again...

- Angie, Angie... - German knelt next to me, holding my hand - Don't stress yourself, please...

- How could I stay calm when she says things like that?! - I snapped - She knows that I loves Hatice too and I didn't want her to do that!!

- I know... We all know... - he said as he hugged me gently while everyone else around us sat back to calm down after this incident - Calm down... She won't bother you... Don't worry...

- Why is she even here?!

- I didn't call her, but I'll ask her why did she come... You just calm down, okay?

- Okay... - I sighed a few times and when German made sure that I'm fine he left the room too and everything went back to normal... Well, almost.

- Hürrem sultana... - Aybige spoke up after around 10 minutes after that disaster.

- Yes...

- What was she talking about? That are you dying... Is that true?

- Yes... It's true - I sighed.

- And why didn't you tell me about it right away?! - she asked, snapping at me angrily.

- I didn't want to tell you because I've been feeling fine lately! I don't want people to worry about me all the time, okay?!

She grew quiet.

- I'm sorry... I'm not mad at you, I just... I just don't want people to feel sorry for me, you know... I've been fighing for this in my life... To be in this position... To do this... And I don't want people to...

- Okay, okay... - she cut me off - I understand... But still... You know I've always treated you with all respect and it'd never ever change, even if you're sick... Because I know you're a strong woman and you know what you're doing.

- Not always! - Pablo added, rather jokingly.

- Pablo, you shut up! - I laughed and we continued our day a bit calmer now.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on I went to see German when the other already went to rest...

- What happened, beautiful? - he asked as he saw me - Something wrong?

- No... Well, nothing with me atleast - I replied - How about you? What happened to Beyhan after you and her left?

- Nothing really... Don't worry about it - he smiled slightly.

- German, don't lie to me!

- I'm not lying! Nothing really interesting happened... She hates me as always.

- German...

- Angie, don't stress yourself...

- You always end up arguing with your sisters because of me... Of course I'm stressing myself... I don't want you to get in trouble with everyone...

- Angie... - he sighed - Don't worry about that... Please... It'll eventually be forgotten...

- What do you mean by that?

- Nevermind... - he smiled then he hugged me gently - Nevermind...

- Huh...

I didn't say anything at all, I just hugged him back for now.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Once again nothing could go how I planned and it's all because of HER again...

- You don't even deserve to live... Who do you think you are in here anyway? - Beyhan sultana asked me with the coldest voice as she came into my room without permission - Hatice deserved to live and not you!

- Don't start this again, please... - I sighed deeply as I held my head - I don't feel like arguing with you today...

- I don't care what do you want!!

- Listen to me! - I hissed, jumped up - I don't need to hear that anymore! It was her who killed herself and I didn't! And besides... She deserved it...

- What did you say?!

- You heard me! She wanted to kill me!

- What did you say?!

This time it wasn't Beyhan, who asked that...

It was Mustafa and German was with him too...