Tarmiel x reader fluff

I thought that I would write for Tarmiel because I've only seen like one story for him. This took a while because it's very ooc and he's never been in a relationship before. Anyways, enjoy!

You sat amongst the flowers in the field you were currently in as you ate your lunch. You were an herbalist of the Goddess Race, and you loved to collect flowers that were nonmedicinal in your free time to draw pictures of or press. While you ate, you were picking flowers to press into good bookmarks and make into scents. You saw one flower that you loved and picked it along with some lavender and some cherry blossoms. You then put the flowers into a bag and then got your lunch and went home. You pressed the flowers as your boyfriend, Tarmiel, walked in. as the flowers were being pressed, you were drawing them in your sketchbook. You heard the door close and looked at the threshold to see who you had been waiting to see all day long. "Tarmiel." you said, running to give him a hug. He smiled and then took notice of the sketchbook and saw one of the illustrations. "May I take a look?" he asked, gesturing to the sketchbook. You smiled, showing him the pictures of flowers and what they could be used for medicinally or if they were nonmedicinal. You then showed him one of your favorite flowers that you pressed so far, a beautiful (F/C) rose was being pressed under a thick book. You then took one of Tarmiel's hands into yours as you led him to the garden. Call it a problem, but you loved flowers, no matter what type, as long as they smelled nice. Kind of like how you loved Tarmiel, he didn't have to be pretty necessarily, but he was nice, and that's what counted the most. You sat with him on one of the benches and kept drawing flowers. The Archangel smiled as he watched you work away at a drawing. He was confused, however, as to why you led him in here. "Hey, (Y/N)?" he asked, making you turn to look up at him. "Yes, Tarmiel, what is it?" you asked. "Why did you bring me in here?" he asked. "Because these flowers remind me of you." you said, perplexing the Archangel even further. "Could you walk me through that one, please?" he asked. You pointed to the ugly flowers as he took in the sight of each one. "Why are you calling me ugly?" he asked, his face downcast and distraught. "That's your opinion of yourself, but I don't usually go on looks unless it's for drawings of course. I go off of smell and quality. You thinking the flowers were ugly says what you deem ugly, but that's not the same for me." you explained. Tarmiel pulled you onto his lap as you continued. "People think you're scary, but you know that I don't. I think you're one of the best people out there." you said, laying back against his chest. He smiled, running his fingers through your hair as tears started to well up in his eyes. You hugged him and felt a single tear hit your forehead. Tarmiel then took your hand and led you to his bedroom. He picked you up and held you close as he fell back onto the mattress. He had been tired all day, and needed sleep. You were about to get up when he held you tighter and flipped you over to face him. He held you close as he fell asleep next to you before you gave in and fell asleep as well, happy with the day.