Ludociel x mother reader

Ludociel was watching you rest with your new baby in your arms. The small child had straight hair that was (H/C) and her eyes were closed. Your husband watched your chest rise and fall in rhythm as you slept. He smiled and glanced at the newborn, who was now asleep. It brought back memories of when Mael was born and how small he was. Speaking of Ludociel's younger brother, and the Archangels themselves, they would be visiting the next day to see the infant along with Elizabeth and the Sins. A swarm of memories from the Archangel's childhood resurfaced after millenia of being locked away in a safe place in his brain. A single tear fell down his cheek as he looked at the child in your arms. He wanted to make sure that his child was safe no matter what happened. He was deep in thought when he heard a quiet cry from the infant. Your husband looked at the child once again, only to be met with two white eyes. He picked up the infant and rested her small frame on his chest, letting her grab at his hair. The Archangel smiled and gently kissed the child on the forehead. "You have my full support on anything. No matter what happens, I'll always love you." he whispered. The child reached out and grabbed his nose, making him laugh softly as he hugged the child close. Ludociel then rested on your chest, holding his daughter close to him.

The next day

Ludociel woke up suddenly to a loud knock on the door. When he lifted his head, he saw that he was on a pillow on the couch. He got up and saw that he still held his child in his arms. He made sure that he was cleaned up and refreshed before he opened the door. When he looked out, he saw that everyone had come to celebrate. Ludociel smiled a rare smile and let the group in. "So, where is the little bug?" Ban asked. He motioned to them to be quiet and led them to a small room with a crib in the center. The Sins and the others looked inside and saw a small infant girl wrapped in a pink blanket. Mael, Elaine, Diane, and Elizabeth held out their hands to the group and motioned for the others to give them their money. The four then put the money away and then stared in awe at the child. Ludociel then took the child from the crib, holding her gently in his arms. She opened her eyes and the others gasped when they saw the two white orbs. "Ludociel, she has your eyes." Elizabeth exclaimed. The Archangel nodded and then handed the child to Mael. The other Archangel took the child into his arms and held her, laughing softly when she grabbed a tuft of his long blue hair. After the child let go of his hair, Mael handed the child to Tarmiel. The little girl wasn't afraid of him, much to everyone's astonishment. She hugged the Ocean Grace's neck as he hugged her back. He then handed the child to Sariel, who smiled at the child before he handed her to Diane. "What's her name?" the Serpent Sin asked. "Her name is Magnolia." Ludociel stated. "Magnolia." the giant repeated as she then handed the baby to Merlin. "That's a pretty name." the Boar Sin commented before handing the baby to King and Ban. The two gazed at the child in awe before handing her to Elaine, who smiled and hugged the baby. The fairy then handed the child to Elizabeth, who gently kissed the infant's forehead. She was about to hand Magnolia to Meliodas when Ludociel swooped in front of her and took the child back. A soft wail came from the infant as she reached out her hands towards the demon. The Flash Grace sighed and reluctantly handed the baby girl to Meliodas, who smiled at her and hugged her. He then handed her back to Ludociel, who put her back into the crib. Afterwards, they all went downstairs and cut the cake that Ban had made. Ludociel thanked the Fox Sin when he had gotten to his house. Of course, Meliodas was the last person to get a piece of cake. After the group had finished eating, and the others were gone, Ludociel went upstairs to check on the child's mother, you. He saw your sleeping form still wrapped up in blankets and smiled, shifting your body to where he was holding you close to him. Your eyelids fluttered open and you looked at your husband and smiled before you wrapped your arms around his waist. He lifted you up to where your faces were level with each other. The Archangel kissed you gently on the forehead as he then laid you back down before the two of you fell asleep.