Gilthunder x mother reader

Hey guys, this was a request from @xxOfficialWeebZoexx. Sorry it's so short, I tried my hardest to make it as long as I could. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

You sat down on a bench in the royal gardens of Liones Castle. You were (Y/N) Liones, one of the three princesses of the kingdom of Liones and Bartra's oldest daughter. You were supposed to be taking things easy while you were pregnant with your baby girl, which Bartra had found out through his ability, 'Vision'. Elizabeth and Griamore were the most excited out of everyone other than your husband, Gilthunder, for the arrival of the child. Of course, you were also blessed with a son, who you named Conrad. You were thinking of the name Lavender, naming her after your friend. After all, you let Gilthunder choose the name for your son, but he told you you were the one making the final judgement call for baby names, and you had decided on Lavender. You saw Conrad, who was now three, running as fast as his little legs could carry him, as his cousin, Connor, the son of Veronica and Griamore, ran after him. Tristan eventually decided to join in on the game and ran after the two of them, laughing and smiling when he caught both of them. While Conrad and Connor were three, Tristan was five, which was a slight age gap, but you all knew who Bartra's favorite grandchild was, and that was currently Tristan. Though, with the arrival of your baby girl approaching so soon, you knew it would perhaps be Lavender instead of Tristan who received all the sweets from his grandfather on his birthday. Bartra sat beside you and smiled, hugging you tightly as Veronica watched from her place at the doorway. "She'll be a strong one, I'm sure of it." your father said. You smiled at the old man before your husband sat beside you as well. Conrad had silver hair, like Zaratras did, but he had (E/C) eyes like you did. Connor had magenta hair like Veronica, but had green eyes like Griamore had. He was also very much a tough kid, like Veronica had been when the two of you were children. Tristan was like Elizabeth in the sense that he was very uncomfortable with Meliodas groping Elizabeth and constantly hit his father on the back of the head whenever he was caught doing so. You smiled at the thought as Bartra got up and went to talk to Veronica. Your husband gently started pressing his palms into your swollen stomach, causing the baby to kick slightly. You watched in amazement as he did so. "Hey, what are you doing?" you asked, concerned. He smiled. "This is a trick that Dreyfus taught me a few days ago. You said the baby kept you up at night kicking, right?" he asked, looking at you. You nodded your head yes. "Well, Dreyfus said that Griamore also kicked a lot before he was born, so he did this whenever Anna complained about how little sleep she got." he said. Your cheeks heated up and you blushed to the tips of your ears at how sweet and caring your husband could be. "Oh, I didn't know you looked into it." you said, leaning against him as he smiled softly at you. He then gently kissed you on the lips, holding you close as the children played under your careful watch.