The Sins and Co. reacting to you going missing

It's been a while since I made a headcanons chapter. Hope you enjoy!

~Ban~

Yeah, he's going to panic big time when he hears that you've gone missing.

You're the only thing holding him together, so if you're gone, then he crumbles to the ground.

When he does eventually find you, you're a mess but he doesn't care about that.

Whether you like it or not, he's now going with you wherever he can.

~King~

He panics on a daily basis and you think he's not going to panic if you go missing?

How very wrong you are to assume such things.

He asks Meliodas, Diane, Merlin, heck, he asks OSLO if he's seen you.

He uses every last lead until he finds you, dirty and on the brink of collapse.

King will tackle hug you and beg you not to leave him ever again.

~Meliodas~

He may look chill on the outside, but rest assured, he is everything but chill.

He would go through hell and back for you, so he's going to find you.

When Meliodas does find you, he hugs you and takes you back to the tavern to get your injuries healed.

And as a bonus, Meliodas is now going to be even more clingy of you.

~Helbram~

He's already been through a lot, so when he found out you had gone missing, he was ready to kill whoever had taken you away from him.

He asks for help from the other fairies, to which only King and a few others say yes. Leaving Elaine again to take care of the forest while they were gone.

When Helbram sees you, you're pinned up against a wall as a man tries to slit your throat.

Fortunately for you, Helbram cuts up the person's back like butter with his sword.

Afterwards, Helbram goes wherever you go.

~Gilthunder~

He lost his father and his mother, he can't afford to lose you too.

He asks Howzer, Griamore, and all of his close friends to help look for you.

When one of them says that they found an item of yours, he barely holds back tears as he takes the item from his friend.

When Gilthunder finally does manage to find you, he's sobbing as he tackles you to the ground before holding up your weak body to where he's holding you and carries you to his horse for the ride back to Liones.

Afterwards, he's around you all the time, unless you need space or are in your room.

~Howzer~

He cries the moment he finds out you've gone missing.

Howzer sits in his room, thinking where he saw you last, and thinking over what you told him you like to do for fun before grabbing Gilthunder and Griamore and begging them to help him find you.

When he finally sees you again, you're on the side of the street, and reach out with a weak hand and grasp his boot, making him fall over.

When he turns back to retaliate, his eyes well up with tears as he grabs you and bear hugs you.