Helbram x reader fluff

You were sitting in a field of beautiful wild flowers as you relaxed for the first time in a while. You smiled, gently placing a hand on your swollen stomach as you picked flowers. You felt a pair of arms wrap around your stomach and whacked the person behind you in the face. You turned around and saw that it was your husband and panicked. He sat up, rubbing his nose. "Geez (Y/N), maybe try not to be violent so much. I don't want you to get hurt." he said. You laughed softly. "Sorry Helbram, I'm just cautious is all." you said to the fairy. You watched as he wrapped his arms back around you, this time resting his head against your shoulder and placing his hands gently against your stomach. You turned a dark shade of crimson as Helbram relaxed. You leaned up and kissed him on the lips, making him turn red-faced as well. You smirked and then went back to making the flowers into a flower crown. You knew which type of flowers he loved, the ones you smelled like. Your flowery scent was a mixture of honey and lavender, a very calming scent that usually made Helbram relaxed after a long day. The fairy had had a hard life, and usually hid it all behind a clever smirk and a facade that only you and a few others that he trusted could see through. "So, what do you want the baby to be?" he asked, looking deep into your eyes. You smiled. "I'm hoping for a girl that's just like me." you said, booping him on the nose. Helbram smiled softly as he picked you up. "Hmmm, that would be nice." he hummed as he flew the two of you back to the house. He put some flowers that you picked on the nightstand for you to weave into flower crowns if you got bored. However, before he could leave, you pulled him back down against you, making him use his wings to keep floating above your stomach as you held him close. "Please don't go. Just a few more cuddles?" you asked, giving him puppy eyes. Helbram sighed as you held out your arms to let him come to you. The fairy eventually gave in, holding you close as he rested his head against your stomach. Helbram saw that you had fallen asleep a few minutes later and readjusted himself to the point where he was resting against the pillows as he held you close to his chest and fell asleep with you in his arms.