Gloxinia x reader fluff

Gloxinia, your boyfriend of three years, decided that since the holy war was over, he would show you where he lived in the Fairy King's Forest before he became part of Stigma. (A/N- I know that both he and Drole died in season four and that this is the current Fairy King's Forest, but bear with me please) you flew with Gloxinia to the outskirts of the forest and landed near a relatively quiet place. There was a nearly silent waterfall with a large pool beneath it that was surrounded by pretty flowers, including the ones that he was named after. In front of it all was a very nice, strong looking tree that had a sturdy treehouse in it. He motioned for you to follow and you do so going inside of the place. You see that the treehouse had a spell on it so that it looked small on the outside, but was big on the inside. You gasped in awe and looked at your boyfriend. He smiled and showed you the upstairs bedroom. At this point, it was getting late, and the sun had almost completely set. Gloxinia simply shrugged and led you to the bed, letting you get under the soft covers and then getting in the bed himself. A few minutes later, the two of you were fast asleep.

(I know it's short but I'm getting better at writing)