Seven Deadly Sins Girls Headcanons

Sorry for not posting lately. School has been frustrating lately and I've had NO motivation lately. Anyways, enjoy🥰🥰🥰

~Diane~

She loves it when you give her attention.

Please say that you love her, she needs it.

She gets so flustered when you kiss her.

Diane also for some reason loves your hands, and tries to hold them whenever she can.

Dates with Diane are her taking long walks with you in the forest.

If someone flirts with you in front of her, Diane will have to be stopped by you so that she doesn't crush that poor unfortunate soul's body.

She does LIMITLESS PDA.

This giant always tries to outdo you in training.

All in all a loving girlfriend.

~Melascula~

This beautiful snake loves to hug, but only when the two of you are alone.

(one time Estarossa walked in on you and her cuddling, he nearly lost his life that day)

She loves it when you braid her hair or style it in any nice updo.

Dates with her are usually just the two of you at your place cuddling.

She loves to watch you make little trinkets for her in your spare time.

Melascula will blush if you tell her she's pretty or if you call her cute pet names.

Absolutely NO PDA of any kind.

If someone flirts with you, she'll wait until later and will 1000% kill them in the most TORTUROUS way possible.

All in all will kill anyone for you.

~Derieri~

(this is without her commandment for OBVIOUS reasons)

She really likes to cuddle you if the two of you have time.

Derieri checks up on you every now and then whenever she can bcs she loves you.

Tell her you love her please.

Dates with Derieri are her cooking for you and she's pretty good at it too.

If someone flirts with you, she'll literally pick you up and hold you bridal style and then kiss you on the lips.

She's not afraid of doing PDA. She literally DOES NOT CARE.

All in all protective but loving girlfriend.

~Merlin~

She's only lovey dovey when the two of you are 100% ALONE.

If you tell her you love her, her face will get slightly red and she'll smile a small bit.

Dates with her are you usually hanging out with her in her lab and talking to her as she works.

She can cook, but she rarely has time to, so she usually lets you cook for her.

Merlin will NEVER do PDA EVER.

All in all loves you more than you know.

~Nerobasta~

Nerobasta usually does PDA, but is kind of private about it, so don't drag her out of her comfort zone please.

She can cook pretty well, and usually does for you.

Please tell her that you love her, she's surprisingly insecure about your relationship with her.