Seven Deadly Sins Father Headcanons

~Ban~

He would be the dad that would try to see things from the kids' perspective.

Ban would be a fun dad and would take the kids outside all the time.

He would try his best to make sure that the children had the best childhood ever because he had the worst one ever. He doesn't want his children to be like him at all.

(Yes, I know his official kid is Lancelot, but I'm going to say that the kid can be either gender)

If he had a girl, he would be a bit more protective of her because what father WOULDN'T?

If his kid is a boy,(It is) then he would be a little bit less protective of him.

Ban can cook, so he's going to make sure the kids eat well and don't go hungry.

If his kid is a girl and he finds out that she has a boyfriend, he'll ask to meet said guy until she tells him that he can meet him.

He will kill whoever hurts his kids tho.

All in all a fun father.

~King~

Two words: CONSTANT WORRY

He is always worried about his children wherever he is.

If he has a girl child, he's even MORE worried.

If his kid has a boyfriend, he will freak out and demand he meet them.

He can also cook, so he's going to make sure that his kids never go hungry.

If his child has a cold he will faint.

All in all makes sure their safety is top priority.

~Meliodas~

If he had a girl child, he would make sure that she was safe.

Mel is a pretty chill guy, so if his daughter had a boyfriend, he'd recall how he had to fight a war to be with Elizabeth, and he would lay off on the demands to meet the guy she's dating. He'd still demand to meet her boyfriend though.

He obviously can't cook, so he'd probably make one of the palace chefs do it. (He lives in Liones when he has Tristan y'all)

If his child gets sick, he'd make sure they got better.

All in all, he loves his children so much.

~Helbram~

He would INSTANTLY try to get his kids to hate humans.

If his child was a girl, and she had a boyfriend, he would go NUTS if it was a human.

Given that he had such a traumatic past, he would teach his children not to make the same fatal mistakes as he did.

He would be the one cooking every night and would make sure that his children eat three meals a day.

He would make sure that his child knew that he or she was loved every day.

All in all a loving father.

~Gilthunder~

He would definitely make sure that his children knew that he wasn't going anywhere. (*cough, cough, Zaratras, cough, cough*)

If Gilthunder's child was a girl and he found out that she had a boyfriend, then he had better be REALLY good at using a sword if his daughter tells him that her boyfriend broke up with her because he will SLAUGHTER whoever hurts his daughter.