Zeldris x reader fluffy angst

Zeldris had been up for hours trying to get his daily training done. He was tired, and wanted to take a rest. That's the exact reason why you had come up to the training arena to see why your boyfriend was still up at twelve o'clock midnight, only to hear him degrading himself as he worked tiredly to finish his training. "Why can't I ever protect her?!" he yelled at himself. The other day, you and Zeldris had been dealing with rogue demons when one had smacked you out of the air. You had been alright, but your darkness was weaker than the other demons', causing you to be able to heal less wounds. You had a broken leg and Zeldris couldn't help you because that might set your recovery back for at least a month. You had been taking it easy all day long, never stopping to think about the ravenette that was currently in the other room. You put your crutches against the wall silently before you leaned on the wall for support. When you peeked in, you saw that your boyfriend was crying, and rushed over to comfort him. When he felt your gentle embrace, he leaned back, causing you to lose your balance and fall. Before you hit the ground, an arm caught you by your waist as you looked up and smiled sheepishly at your boyfriend. He picked you up bridal style and kissed you gently as he carried you back to your shared quarters. When the two of you got to the bedroom, Zeldris gently set you down on the bed before he tried to walk out of the room again, only to have you grab his shirt sleeve as tears slid down your face. Your boyfriend buried his face in your chest as you embraced him. He had never been loved by anyone else other than you, and he never wanted you to leave. "(Y/N)..." he mumbled. You shook your head. "You need to rest Zel. You've been working yourself to death all day long. Please." you begged. The demon sighed before he went to change into his pyjamas. When he came back out, he then crawled into the bed with you and rested his head on your soft chest as he slowly drifted to sleep. You wrapped your arms around him and nuzzled his soft raven black hair as you fell asleep as well.

Sorry it's VEEEEEEEERY short, but I tried on this one.