Herbal Concoction

This was requested by @mmoyeemerson. Hope you enjoy!

You smiled as you looked at the man you loved, a soft breeze causing his fiery ginger hair to wave softly in the wind. Arthur Pendragon, the current king of Camelot, was your boyfriend, and the two of you had been dating since several months ago. You were a giant from Megadozer, so you knew Diane and Matrona. That was how you were introduced to Arthur in the first place, when Diane had asked you to go with her and Matrona to the Vaizel fighting festival. You remembered saving him and a man with long black hair from an earth crawler, cooking some of the meat after you killed it. Of course, the two of them thanked you, but you still followed them given that you had been separated from Matrona and Diane at the beginning of the maze.

That led you to where you were now. Having been shrunk down to human sized by Merlin, you gladly joined Arthur and the others wherever they went. Arthur was a blessing to have in your life, and a gentleman to you and others. You worked in what was both your home and your tea shop outside of Camelot's walls, but not far from the castle. You lived about five blocks away from the castle, so most of your customers were either maids from the castle, knights who were tired from a long day of working, or usually Arthur himself. He noticed one day that you didn't really have very many outfits, and asked you why. "Well, I usually only get the chance to go into town every few weeks, so I don't usually do very much shopping unless it's for ingredients for tea that I'm out of or almost out of, why?" you asked, looking up from the tea you were brewing for him. His cheeks turned red as he looked over at Merlin, who took the hint rather quickly as she spoke. "He was wondering what size you were so that he could get you something to wear." she said, her voice nonchalant and relaxed. After telling them your size, you finished brewing the tea and then gave it to the young king, his face still red as he sipped the warm herbal concoction.

A few days later, you were greeted by the sight of Merlin with a few skirts and blouses to wear along with the occasional dress in the pile of clothing. You gladly let her in as Arthur followed quickly after her, handing you a (F/C) short sleeve dress from the stack of clothes. You took the clothing upstairs before putting it away quickly and then changing into the dress. It was very comfortable, and the shirt wasn't very poofy like most dresses, you knew that much. You walked down the stairs after slipping into some black flats and saw that Arthur was waiting for you by the door with a soft smile on his face. You then knew what he had been planning as Merlin also walked out the door after you. Arthur then took your hand into his and nodded to Merlin, who nodded back before teleporting back to her lab. Arthur then led you to town to celebrate the annual peace festival.

Once the two of you had finally gotten back, your feet were very sore from dancing with your boyfriend for a little over an hour. Your cheeks turned red as Arthur picked you up and carried you upstairs to the bedroom. He took off his shirt and turned his back to you to let you change as you got into your pyjamas. You then tapped him on the shoulder before he turned around, his face turning red as you wrapped your arms around his neck and leaned in before gently placing your lips against his. He tensed up slightly, but then relaxed into your touch. After the two of you separated from each other, you got under the covers before Arthur joined you and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close to his muscular chest. You relaxed as you started to fall asleep, closing your eyes as you drifted off. Once Arthur saw that you had fallen asleep, he closed his eyes and fell asleep as well, happy to have you by his side.