Sariel x Star Tears reader

Hey guys, I hope you are all doing well and would like to remind you that your mental health is very important. Plz take care of yourselves. Anyways, I figured I would post something as a thank you for over 101K reads. TYSM and hope you enjoy the oneshot!

You were a goddess from the goddess realm, and a high ranking general from the goddess race at that. You were always around your brothers, Mael and Ludociel, and rarely were left alone with anyone else. Lately, you had taken an interest in the Tornado Grace, Sariel, and were constantly teased by Mael for it. You woke up one morning and felt something rolling down your cheek. You put a hand against your cheek as you felt a stinging sensation in your eyes. You looked in your hand to see small stars coming from your eyes. Your eyes widened in horror as you realized what you had caught. Star Tears. It was a known disease that occurred more rarely in people with one sided love than Hanahaki did. You knew who had been the cause of such a bad disease. The cure was telling the person you liked about your feelings for them. If you didn't? You would go blind. You heard the door open as you walked into the bathroom to get ready. The tears still ran down your cheeks as Mael knocked on the bathroom door. You covered your eyes with your hand before opening the door for him. He took your hands away from your face and gasped in shock, his eyes holding a look of sympathy. He knew that you liked Sariel, but had never told Ludociel about your feelings for one of his friends. He wrapped his arms around you as you gripped the back of his jacket. "B-brother, it h-hurts so much." You whimpered, making him sigh as he stopped hugging you and pulled back to get a look at your current state. Star tears streamed down your cheeks, making little twinkling noises as they hit the tile floor of the bathroom. "You need to tell him, even at the cost of Ludociel finding out. I don't want you to go blind (Y/N)." He said. You nodded softly before the male left, giving you space to change and get ready for the day. You headed downstairs and saw that Ludociel was making breakfast for the three of you given that it was his turn to cook for the day. You smiled softly as you took a seat. The stars didn't stop coming from your eyes, making your oldest brother worried as he tilted your chin up to face him so that he could get a better look at you. "Who gave you Star Tears?" He asked as Mael walked into the kitchen. Ludociel had told you specifically that he didn't want any men trying to lay their hands on you, and told you to stay away from them at all costs. He had a glare on his face as Mael grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand away from your face. Ludociel looked at his younger brother as his gaze softened at the worried look that the other Archangel gave him. He sighed before looking back at you. You were looking down at the counter before he spoke. "I'm going to assume that it's Tarmiel, given that you seem to spend quite a bit of time talking to him." He said, making you shake your head no. "Then who is it?" He asked, genuinely curious. "Sariel." You whispered, making his eyes widen as he looked at you. He had never really cared for the company of the Tornado Grace, and quite frankly hated his company whenever he joined the other three on missions. However, he had known about the shorter male's affections towards you for a while, and knew he liked you. He pinched the bridge of his nose before speaking. "As long as he doesn't hurt you, I'm ok with him dating you, but if he does hurt you, then tell me or Mael and we'll set him straight." He said, making you let out a quiet sigh of relief before you left after finishing breakfast.

A few days later, the disease had gotten worse. Now, you could barely see because of the damage the tears were doing to your eyes. One afternoon, you saw Sariel talking to Tarmiel. There were Star Tears running down his cheeks as well. "How do I tell her that I like her? She only ever talks to you and rarely to me." He said. You eavesdropped in on their conversation to see who he was talking about. "Just tell her. What harm could come from telling her how you feel about her?" Tarmiel said. "Oh I don't know, maybe because Ludociel and Mael would be bent on a black vengeance if they found out that I was in love with their younger sister?" He responded sarcastically. You waited for a little bit before making your presence known to the two as Tarmiel turned at the sound of your footsteps. When the two saw you, they smiled, and waved you over. Sariel took notice of the star tears coming from your eyes before looking at his friend. His star tears became slightly worse than before, but he was in only the first stage of the disease. "Tarmiel, where are you going?" He asked the three headed male, who was walking off. "I'm going home, why don't the two of you talk to each other for a while?" He suggested, smirking. After he was gone, Sariel looked up at you, making a blush form on your cheeks. Your vision was almost gone, so it didn't really matter anymore that you could barely see. You knew you had nothing to lose, and sat down beside him as he sat down across from you. You leaned in and cupped his face in your hands. "I have the same disease you have, and I'm about to go blind. However, if it means that the last thing I see is you, then I'm fine with that." Sariel's eyes widened as you wrapped your arms around him, hugging him as real tears started to come from your eyes. He leaned up and kissed you, making you tense up before the last star fell to the grass below and you relaxed. The two of you stayed still as Sariel used his magic to heal the two of you. You opened your eyes and saw his completely red face as he looked at you. He rested his head against your chest and leaned against you, not wanting you to leave. "How long have you had it, the disease I mean?" He whispered, making you look down at him as he waited for you to respond to him. "A week." You said, making him look up at you, worried, before tears rushed down his cheeks once more. "I'm so sorry for putting you through so much pain. I should've noticed your feelings for me. Can you ever forgive me for being so blind?" He asked, making you smile softly as you nodded. The two of you were then interrupted with an arc attack headed straight for the two of you. It stopped before it hit you, making you glare as Ludociel stepped out into the clearing to see the two of you. "Really brother?" You asked, making him scowl at your now boyfriend before he spoke. "If you hurt her Sariel, I'll kill you instead of the Ten Commandments, got it?" He said, making the shorter Archangel nod rapidly before your brother walked away. You sighed and looked back at Sariel as he smiled softly at you. The sun had started to set, and you sat in a comfortable position before patting the ground beside you, telling the male to sit. He nodded and sat next to you, watching the sun set below the horizon. He looked up at you and leaned against your shoulder, thinking about what the future had in store for the two of you.