Sick Zeldris x reader fluff

Zeldris woke up and felt really warm, so he put his hand to his forehead. It felt like he was burning up, so he knew he was having a fever. However, he had promised to spar with his friend, Derieri, while you watched him. His arms and legs felt heavy, but he couldn't sit in bed all day. He wanted to get stronger and be able to protect you. That was the only thing driving him forward today as he put on his signature red jacket and pants with his black boots, his silver gauntlets, and his sword, which had been cleaned the night before. He went to the bathroom and put cold water on his face to hopefully help with the effects of his fever. Yeah, it didn't work and once the short wave of cold stopped, his fever returned, and it was worse. He dragged himself to the training arena to spar with Derieri.

When Zeldris got to the arena, he saw that his brother, Estarossa, was there and was cheering him on. He looked at you and nodded, his eyes changing quickly from their vibrant emerald green to a lifeless black. He took his sword out of its sheath and then got ready to attack. However, Derieri was faster than him due to the fact that he was sick, and quickly left him covered in shallow scratches. You thought that he would use his darkness, so you didn't worry yet. However, when Zeldris collapsed, you ran over to his unconscious form and picked him up. Estarossa looked at you in worry as you spoke. You put your hand on his forehead. "He's sick and needs rest, but other than that, he should be fine guys." you said with a smile. You then carried your boyfriend back to your shared room with him and laid him on the bed. You took off his shirt, sword, and gauntlets so that he would cool off easier and you got him a wet towel that had been soaked in cold water before you were satisfied with your work. You smiled when you saw how peaceful he looked as he slept. You pulled a recliner chair into the room and then leaned back as you intertwined your soft hand with his as you fell asleep.

When you woke up, you saw that Zeldris was still asleep, so you began to worry that he might be sicker than you thought. You grasped his hand tightly as tears started to stream from your eyes. You wanted so badly for him to wake up and tell you that it was going to be ok, that he was going to get better. You were still crying when a hand wiped your tears away and then hugged you gently. You saw that the ravenette was finally awake and you then pushed him back onto the bed, making sure that he didn't get up again or try to. You gave him a hard look before you hugged him once more. "Please don't scare me like that ever again Zel. I was so worried about you." you said. Your boyfriend hugged you back before you got up and got him a new towel to put on his forehead. Once you had replaced the towel, you grasped his hand once more as you slowly fell asleep once more beside your boyfriend.