Howzer x Stressed! reader

Hey guys, as of now, requests are closed. This was requested by @Shawna194. I will be starting a Demon Slayer Oneshots book after I am done answering requests that were submitted before I posted this chapter. Anyways, enjoy!

You were hunched over a mountain of paperwork earlier this morning, a stack about a quarter inch thick on your desk of paperwork you needed to fill out. On top of that, your mother was currently ill, nothing serious, but she still worried you. Your father had passed away from an illness when you were younger, and you were now worried you would lose your mother as well. The only solace you had was being able to see your boyfriend, Howzer, every day. Today was one of the most stressful days you had been through, when someone had once again picked on you for your magical power, which was the ability to control water. They said it was a useless power for a Holy Knight to have, and that you wouldn't be able to get very far as a Knight. Of course, Howzer defended you, using his tornado ability to send the man flying.

It was almost dusk when you got to your room and slumped against the wall next to the door and sniffled, hot tears stinging your eyes as you started to cry. Your body shook with heaving sobs before you felt a pair of arms around your waist. You leaned into the warmth of your boyfriend as he looked at you for any signs of you being injured. When he saw that you were crying because of stress, he held you close to his chest, letting you cry into his shirt. "You don't have to tell me what's going on, but please, don't cry like this. I hate it when you do." he said, gently cupping your cheek in his hand. After you eventually calmed down, you started to drift off to sleep. "Hey, you wanna talk about what's going on?" he asked, his voice gentle and soft. You nodded your head yes.

And so you talked with him, telling him your problems and listening to when he tried to make things seem a little better. And after a while, it felt as though nothing bad had happened at all in the first place.