Sariel x reader fluffy angst

You got up and checked your temperature: 105 degrees. Your boyfriend, Sariel, was NOT going to be happy when he found out that you were sick. He always got worried about you when you were under the weather. So, you were determined to hide it from him as long as you could.

Yeah, that was your first mistake of the day. The second mistake of the day was showing up to training.

Ludociel noticed something was off about you immediately the moment that you got to the training arena set aside for you and the archangels as well as the rest of your group. He was about to tell Sariel when he saw you looking at him with pleading eyes to not tell your boyfriend. The Flash Grace sighed deeply before he turned away from the shortest archangel and went back to discussing with the others what the training was going to look like for the rest of the month. After that was settled, you started to feel very lightheaded and dizzy. You sat down and used 'invigorate' on yourself to try to make the spinning sensation go away. Spoiler alert, it gave you a headache as well. You then tried to get up, only to have white spots dance across your vision as you fell over and blacked out.

When you woke up, you saw that you were in your room, a bottle of water on the nightstand, coupled with a bowl of soup. When you tried to get up, you felt a hand push you back down onto the pillows of your comfortable bed to rest. Said hand then shakily grabbed the soup spoon and started to feed you. When you were finished, you tried to get up again, this time succeeding and managing to push yourself into a sitting position. When you looked over, you saw Sariel with tears in his eyes as he hugged you tightly. He started to cry into your shoulder as he apologized repetitively for not making sure that you didn't get sick. You patted his head and rubbed his back in patterns that slowly relaxed the archangel. After a while, he got up to put the soup away. "Sariel," you asked. He turned around and faced you, his eyes still red and puffy from crying earlier. "Yes (Y/N)?" he asked. You pushed yourself into a more comfortable position. "How long have I been unconscious?" you questioned. The archangel tensed up, obviously not wanting to tell how much time you had been under his care for. "A day and a half." he muttered. Your eyes widened as you struggled to get out of bed. The Tornado Grace then rushed over and pushed you back down, giving you a hard look that told you to rest. "Your lack of sleep, coupled with the cold weather, has made your body unfit to train for now. Until Ludociel says that you're no longer sick by his standards, you are to stay in this bed. Got it?" he asked sternly. You flinched and nodded your head meekly and looked away. Sariel immediately saw that you didn't like this, so he gently kissed your cheek. "I'm sorry, it's just that I don't want to lose you to this horrible war (Y/N). Please understand." he begged. You nodded and gently laid his head down on your chest as his face turned pink. He then put his arms around your waist and soon fell asleep on your chest.