Gowther x mother reader

Hey guys, I once again forgot who requested this but to whoever did I'm sorry for making it so short. Anyways, enjoy!

You were resting on the couch downstairs in the Boar hat as you held your baby girl, Nadja, close to you. Gowther, your husband, had advised you to name the baby Nadja after Bartra's older sister. He saw how you held the small child close to your chest as she slept in your arms with a small smile. He then gently lifted you into his arms and carefully picked the newborn up before cradling her in his arms. She had yet to even open her eyes to see him, so he was curious. He gently poked the infant's stomach, causing her to slowly open her golden eyes to stare up into his as she reached out and grabbed a tuft of his pink hair. The two of you lived at your house in Liones, which was near the castle so that the two you got there quickly when you went into labor. His eyes watered with tears as he held the small child close as a wave of tenderness washed over him. He smiled as he nuzzled his nose into the small child's hair, taking in her scent. She had pink hair like he did, but it ended in (H/C) accents. Gowther gently picked you up and carried you to the bedroom before setting you down under the covers. He then got into the bed with you, holding you and Nadja close as he rested beside you.