Mael x reader fluff

There he sat, at his desk in the house that the two of you shared, his brows furrowed in concentration as he looked over the newest battle strategy against the demon clan. Unbeknownst to him however, you would be getting home a little earlier than expected. Which is the exact reason that he jumped a little when he heard the jingle of keys in the lock on the front door. He then smiled and sighed in relief when he heard your soft voice call out to him from downstairs. "Mael, i'm home." you called out. Mael smiled and put down the battle map, getting up from the desk. He went downstairs and saw that you were in the kitchen, making dinner. Even now, he still thought back to the day when he overheard you talking to his brother about him.

"Ludociel, I need a favor." You asked Mael's older brother. The flash grace turned to you and smiled. Out of the entire clan, you and Mael were his favorites, so there was likely to be a good answer to the question you were about to ask him. "Now please don't freak out, but I really, really like Mael, but I have no idea what to say to him or how to tell him how I feel about him. Do you have any advice?" Ludociel smiled and chuckled to himself before his face became serious. "I can tell you now (Y/N) that if you don't get those feelings out there before someone else does, then you'll never know if he liked you, because it'll be too late." he responded. However, unbeknownst to you, Mael had heard the entire conversation, and he felt the same way.

That's what had gotten you to this very moment, standing in the kitchen making dinner for the two of you. Mael came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist, nuzzling his nose into your soft (H/C) hair. You giggled and stirred the pasta that you were making in the pot. After it was done, you set the table with Mael and sat down to eat. Once the two of you were finished with the food, you told Mael to go upstairs and that you would put up the dishes. He nodded and went upstairs to get ready for bed. After you had put up the dishes, you went upstairs as well to join your boyfriend. After you got dressed in your nightgown, you snuggled into Mael's chest and soon fell asleep.

(first oneshot hope you enjoyed it!!)