Hendrickson x knight reader

Hey guys, sorry this one is so bad but I was like half asleep when I wrote this. Anyways, enjoy!

You remember Zaratras, your older brother, bringing you to Liones for the first time. You were his late sister, which meant that you were about Hendrickson's age. Dreyfus had told his friend that you were his age, and to try to get along with you. You used to live in Liones, but you were sent on a mission to Edinburgh shortly after becoming a Holy Knight, and never managed to get back home thanks to Jenna giving you so much stuff to do every day around where she let you stay and live.

You got off of your horse and you smiled softly at the sight of Dreyfus and some other guy that looked... surprisingly handsome to you. You were interrupted from your daydreams by Gilthunder and Griamore running out to see you. "Aunt (Y/N), we missed you!" they cheered, running at you and tackling you in a hug. You gladly hugged the two boys back, having missed them since the last time you visited. They were four the last time you saw them, and now they were both ten. You set them down before walking over to Dreyfus. "Ah, brother, it's good to be back. I've missed you and Zaratras." you said, your eyes then locking on to the druid next to him. "You must be Hendrickson, it's a pleasure to meet you." you said, holding out your hand for him to shake. You saw him nervously shake your hand before hugging him unexpectedly, causing his face to turn red in embarrassment. He was able to cover it up, but not before Zaratras noticed. You turned to your oldest brother, smiling. "Now then, where am I supposed to stay? Neither you nor Dreyfus told me where I was staying." you said, causing the two men to look at each other and then at Hendrickson. They smirked as you got a hunch about why they looked so excited. "Unfortunately, I have only two bedrooms if you don't include the guest room in my house, which Hendy here is using, so I suppose you'll likely have to stay with Zaratras and Gilthunder, sorry." Dreyfus apologized, causing you to shake your head. "It's fine, besides, you only recently knew where I was, and had it not been for Zaratras, I wouldn't be here anyways, so it's ok if you don't have space. I completely understand." you said, then turned to Zaratras as you got your bags and cape from the carriage. Your brothers helped you get your things to the spare room in Zaratras' house before you thanked them and got settled in.

Weeks passed, with the occasional meeting and such, until you were informed by Zaratras that Dreyfus, Griamore, and Hendrickson would be spending the night at your house. You would be sharing a room with Hendrickson while Gilthunder and Griamore shared a room and Dreyfus had the couch bed and Zaratras had his bed to sleep in. Your ability was shapeshifting, and you used it to scare Hendrickson a lot of the time. You were getting ready for bed, and decided to wear a pair of pyjamas that showed a lot of shoulder and hung low on your bust, not to mention that the shorts showed a lot as well, but were very comfortable nevertheless. There were two beds in the room you stayed in, and Hendrickson was in the other one. You got up after having a nightmare and gently shook him awake, causing him to look up at you. "Y-Yeah, what is it?" he asked, still tired. If he was half awake, then you had a chance to tell him how you felt. "Hey, Hendy, can I tell you something?" you asked, causing him to nod. You leaned in and gently kissed him on the lips, causing his entire face to turn red as you hugged him, resting on his chest. "Are you ok?" he asked, seeing you shiver from the cold coming from the window. You shook your head yes before getting up and closing the window. You then asked if you could stay with him, which he had no problem with. He lifted the covers and patted the bed space beside him, causing you to smile and join him under the warm covers. You reached up and ran your fingers through his hair, causing him to relax in your arms. You then rested his head against your chest, causing his face to turn red once again, but you paid no mind to that as you slowly drifted off to sleep. You felt your now boyfriend shift his body to where he was holding you, and smiled softly. "Goodnight Hendy." you mumbled tiredly. He smiled and kissed your forehead. "Goodnight, (Y/N)." he said. You closed your eyes and slowly fell asleep, comfortable in his arms.