Nanashi x goddess reader

Hey guys, this was a request and I can't find who requested it but just know that, like Mael, I am  SIMP for Nanashi. Anyways, enjoy!

You sighed tiredly as your husband, Nanashi, and your daughter, Hana, welcomed you back home. You were a goddess from the Goddess Realm, and you dealt with highschoolers whenever you taught classes at the Liones Academy for Gifted Students. It taught students who were gifted with magical power how to properly use it, and it also gave them a good education as well. Your homeroom gave you a pain in the back, but nonetheless, they were still like family to you. You looked down at Hana, gently picking up the six year old girl. "You know, tomorrow is bring your kid to work day. Perhaps you could meet the kids I teach." you proposed. Hana had always been such a shy girl, which had worried you at the start, but you quickly realized she would be fine when she helped her friend, which was how they met, with dealing with a bully. She nodded her head yes, smiling at you. You then walked over to your husband after setting the child down on the hardwood floor of the kitchen. You wrapped your arms around his waist, burying your face in his back. You then let go of him and traced the outline of his wings, causing him to tense up. The last time someone had done that, he had gotten his wings chopped off by a human who was infiltrating Stigma. You hummed softly as he slowly relaxed into your touch. You then saw that he was working on dinner, chopping up carrots and onions for the stew he was making for you and Hana. The male finished boiling the broth and put the carrots and onions in the stew along with the roast he had gotten earlier. After the food was ready, you spoke. "Hana, could you help momma with setting the table?" you asked, your voice soft and gentle. She nodded her head yes and then started getting the utensils from the drawer. You got the napkins and the plates before sitting down next to your husband at the dinner table. "Nanashi, this looks amazing." you said, looking into his black eyes. Your husband had always been a good cook, so you knew his dishes were absolutely amazing every time he cooked, but he rarely did. After you had eaten the stew and finished washing the dishes for your family, you picked up Hana and then went upstairs to put her to sleep. "Tomorrow is going to be fun, I think you'll like the students I teach." you said, noticing how the young girl's eyelids drooped. By the time you got up to her room, she was fast asleep. After putting her under the covers, you closed the door and then walked back down the stairs to see that your husband was in the bedroom. He was laying on his side, with his back facing you when you got into the bed. You hadn't seen him all day, and you really wanted to. "Nanashi?" you called, causing him to roll over to face you. He smiled at the sight of you reaching out to him, and gladly obliged to your wishes. He embraced you tightly, holding you close to his chest. "I love you." you said, causing him to hug you even tighter. "I love you too." he whispered after you had nearly fallen asleep.