Lancelot x reader fluff

Hey guys, this was a request from @xxOfficialWeebZoexx. Question of the day is: Who is your favorite character from Seven Deadly Sins? Mine is Mael.

You nervously clutched your boyfriend's jacket sleeve as the two of you rode on horseback to Camelot. You had been invited by Lancelot to the golden city about a week ago and you said yes to his invite. The two of you had been dating for five months, so you were comfortable with the amount of affection he showed in public. His long blonde hair waved in the wind as the two of you galloped to the city. It was about an hour on horseback, but you loved spending time with him like this. You had never met any of the other knights of the Round Table, let alone King Arthur himself, so you were dead set on making a good first impression. Lancelot sensed your nervousness and reached back, intertwining his hand with yours. Given that he was half fairy, he would be able to fly if the horse fell over or tripped. The only reason he didn't fly with you in his arms is because he knew of your fear of heights, and didn't tease you. He finally stopped his horse in front of the beautiful gates of Camelot, and got off of the horse before helping you off as well and tying up the horse at the stables. He then picked you up and held you tightly before telling you to close your eyes so that you wouldn't get scared. "You can open them now, (Y/N)." he said, causing you to open your eyes slowly to see that you were on top of the North gate's wall. You held on tightly to him, not wanting to fall. He then led you carefully to one of the towers before knocking on the window, waiting before hearing the second knight, Storm, open the window. "There you are, dimwit, we've been waiting for you for ages. What took you so long?" he scolded before his eyes landed on you. "Oh, that's why." he said, giving a humble apology before he led the two of you to the table. Before he opened the door, he spoke. "You guys better be nice tonight. Lancelot brought company with him and I don't want to scare her off." he said. Tristan and Solace both looked at each other as they drank the water set out with the meal, which consisted of chicken soup, some corn on the side, and some bread in the middle of the table. They then turned their gaze to you, who immediately hid back behind Lancelot once you caught sight of their stares. You weren't the most social person ever. "So, Lancelot, who's the pretty lady you got there and how much did you pay her to join you here tonight?" Solace remarked, making the blonde glare at his cousin. "Guys, this is (Y/N), my girlfriend. She's pretty shy so please don't do something crazy or bombard her with questions." he said, making his friends nod in understanding. The silver haired prince of Liones, Tristan, pulled a chair out for you to sit in before pushing it back in. "so, you're Solace I presume, the prince of the part of the Fairy King's Forest that's governed by king Harlequin?" you asked, making the brunette beside Lancelot nod, his pink eyes shown with kindness in their depths. You then turned to Tristan. "You must be Tristan, the prince of Liones then?" the silver haired prince nodded softly as he went back to eating his soup. You then turned to Storm. "And I already know that you're Storm, the prince of this kingdom." you remarked to the ravenette on the other side of you. He nodded, a slight smile on his face as a maid entered the room. "Ah, miss Ingrid, could you get something for the lovely lady beside me to eat please?" he asked, causing the woman to nod before she left the room to get you some food. You leaned against Lancelot's shoulder as he smiled slightly, his cheeks turning a shade of pink. "So, how is everyone doing at home?" Tristan asked, interrupting the touching moment between the two of you. Lancelot spoke first. "Well, obviously i've been spending time with (Y/N) whenever I'm not training. But other than that there's not much happening. Besides, I literally live twenty miles away from you. I see you every day." he said, looking back down at you. Storm spoke next. "Well, my mother is finally helping me with enchantments on spell beads and such. Other than that I usually prank either Tristan or Solace. Not much else though." he said, leaning back in his chair. Solace was next to speak. "Same as Lancelot, I'm close by, but I usually don't visit Liones as much as he does." the brunette said. Tristan was the last to speak before your turn. "Well, my mom finally taught me how to use healing magic, which could come in handy if we ever get into another fight." he said before turning his attention to you. "So, where are you from, (Y/N)?" he asked, his voice now much softer than when he spoke to the others in the group. You looked at the silver haired prince and smiled before speaking. "I'm actually from Liones, that's where I met Lancelot for the first time." you replied, everyone's focus now trained on you. You then fell silent as Tristan nodded to Lancelot. "Well, I'll be back a bit later, but I have to get (Y/N) back home." he said, looking at the three princes. "It was nice meeting you (Y/N), please come back any time." Tristan said, making you smile softly as you nodded. "You're always welcome to visit the Fairy King's Forest to see Lancelot as well." Solace chimed. "It was wonderful meeting you (Y/N), have a safe trip back." you heard Solace say as you walked out the door. You turned back and waved to the three before getting on the horse with Lancelot and hugging his waist as you relaxed and rested against his back during the long ride back home.