Escanor x reader

Hey guys, this was requested by @OyaSama. Sorry it's short but I tried on this one. Anyways, enjoy!

You looked at yourself in the mirror and sighed as you took in the sight of you in the Boar Hat's uniform. The skirt nearly showed your underwear, the top was too tight for your liking, and one of the buttons on the top kept coming undone because it didn't seem to accommodate your chest size properly. You were going to kill Meliodas for this. You walked down the stairs and sighed, glaring at the blonde who had told you to do this. "Meliodas, I hate you so much." you said, walking out and sitting down at one of the tables in the main sitting area. What you didn't know, however, was that Escanor, your lover and the Lion's Sin of Pride, was looking at you with a flustered red face. You rested your head on your arms as Escanor walked over and put a hand on your shoulder. You then looked up at him as he spoke. "I-if the skirt is too tight then I c-can alter it if you'd like. S-same with the t-top as well." he said, smiling. You gave him a look of gratitude and then waved his offer away. "I'm fine Escanor, besides, you have a lot of things to attend to besides a stupid uniform design flaw!" you emphasized the last part and scowled at Meliodas when he turned around. Escanor gave a worried smile as Hawk Mama stopped for the time being. "Why did we stop?" you asked, looking out the window. You saw an inn, and a slightly large building behind said inn, and looked over at Meliodas. You then realized that you were staying here for the night. "Alrighty guys, let's get going and stay here for the night." Meliodas said, getting to the door and holding it open for everyone.

Once you all got to your rooms,(One boy and one girl in each other than Ban and King having to stay in the same room) you told Escanor that you were getting in the shower as you grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom. You turned on the hot water and sighed as it hit your back, washing yourself with the soap that you got from the bathroom back in the tavern. You lathered the lavender scented soap onto your skin and then put it away before you shampooed and conditioned your hair before washing it and then getting out of the shower. You saw that Escanor was waiting for you in the bed, leaving a large space between the two of you. You decided to change that, and wrapped your arms around his waist before pulling him close to you, causing his cheeks to turn red as he spoke. "(Y/N), w-why are you holding me so close to you?" he asked, confused. You giggled softly before hugging him and resting your head against his chest. "Because I love you." you said, causing him to smile as he wrapped his arms around you and closed his eyes, falling asleep with you close to him.