Zeldris x reader fluff

This was requested by @TheAetherion (Sorry if I spelled that wrong) and I thought that I would try my hand at this. Anyways, Happy New Year and hope you enjoy!

You were helping Elizabeth set up decorations for the party at the Boar Hat. it was Christmas Eve, and you wanted everything to be perfect. You set up the mistletoe under the doorways in the tavern and hung the fairy lights as well. They were a gift from King, the Grizzly Sin, as a decoration for the occasion. After you were done, you checked the kitchen to see that Ban was making cookies and also making a cake that said 'Merry Christmas' in cursive letters. You smiled when he saw you and gave him a thumbs up before going to check to see if everything else was ready for the party. You were just finishing up with the wreath on the front door and had turned around when you felt two arms wrap around your waist and a head rest on your chest. You looked down and saw your boyfriend, Zeldris, who had on a nice red jacket. His demon magic was disabled for the time being due to it being peaceful for once. It had been a year since you, the Sins, the Archangels, and Zeldris had defeated the Demon King, leaving the spot for the throne to Zeldris instead of Meliodas because he had given it to him. It was times like these that the male loved the most. He never really spent much time outside of the demon realm because he was usually busy, so it was nice to be out and about for a change. You saw Meliodas walk up with Elizabeth and smiled at the two. Your smile turned into a scowl when the demon started to grope her as you smacked his hand away from her chest. He smirked before taking in the sight of the tavern with the decorations. He smiled before he spoke. "Not bad, (Y/N). Not bad at all." he said. You nodded before you saw the others in your friend group walking up to the tavern. They all had sweaters that were either red or green on, and a few of them had brown ones as well. You smiled as you invited them into the Boar Hat as the party began.

A few hours later, you sat down next to Zeldris as you took in his facial expression. He was smiling for the first time in a long time. You smiled as you hugged him close to you, resting his head on your chest. The ravenette smiled before Meliodas walked up, making the younger demon sit up, startled, as his face took on a red tint. After he stopped blushing, the others said that they had to leave and then exited the Boar Hat. you, Meliodas, Elizabeth, Zeldris, and Ban all cleaned up the mess left behind from the party. You then told the others that you and Zeldris had to go and waved goodbye to them before the two of you flew back to the demon realm.

Once you got back, you got out of your sweater and changed into a comfortable set of pyjamas for bed. When you got into the bed, you heard the door open and looked up to see Zeldris as he cupped your face in his hands. He leaned in and kissed you gently on the lips, making you freeze up for a second before you returned it. After he pulled away, he went into the bathroom to change into his pyjamas and then got into the bed with you. He scooted over to you, holding you close to his chest as your face turned pink. You smiled, relaxing into his warmth as you started to drift off. "Thank you for the party, (Y/N)." he said, making you smile as you wrapped the ravenette up in a hug, pulling him close to your chest. He relaxed, resting his head on your soft chest as he fell asleep. After the demon had fallen asleep, you slowly nodded off as well, eventually giving in to exhaustion and falling asleep as well.