Hendrickson x reader fluffy angst

You had been having a bad day, scratch that, a bad month. First, you had missed a job interview that had good pay and a good workplace. Then, you had tripped and fallen into the mud, ruining your brand new white shirt that your mother had given you. After that, you were accidentally smacked in the face by a random person walking down the street who told you to watch where you were going. And finally, you had been kicked out of your house, forcing you out onto the streets. Hendrickson, your boyfriend of three years, had invited you to stay with him in his house, an offer which you gladly accepted before you took your stuff and moved in. life had been treating you poorly lately, and it seemed like the world was against you. Today, you had had enough, and crumbled onto the floor into a ball. Tears streamed down your face as you started to feel like you couldn't breathe anymore. You felt like a burden on Hendrickson's shoulders and tried to repay him, only for him to tell you that he didn't mind helping you out every once in a while. You shook with sob after sob as you thought of all of the reasons why you didn't matter. You then heard the jingling of keys as the door opened to reveal your boyfriend. He was walking in to get dinner started when he heard your quiet sobs and ran to where you were. He saw that you were crumbled into a ball, crying. His gaze turned sympathetic as he went over to you. Hendrickson wrapped his arms around you and rubbed your back gently, trying his best to calm you down. He knew you were having a panic attack, something he had gone through before. The druid gently kissed your forehead as he held you close to his chest, letting you cry into his shirt. He didn't care about that, he cared about you at the moment as he picked you up and carried you to the couch. He set you down in his lap and continued to rub your back as you stopped crying. "You know, I was thinking we could hang out with Dreyfus and maybe go do something together. Maybe just go and do something that might get your mind off of all that's been going on." he said. He saw that you had stopped crying, and were listening to his voice. So, the druid continued to speak. "We don't even have to do that if you don't want to. We can stay here if that's what you want to do." he said. The male looked down at you, smiling when he saw that you were asleep. The male picked you up once more, walked upstairs, and then set you under the covers gently so as not to wake you up. Hendrickson then went downstairs so as to let you sleep as he made dinner for when you woke up.