Helbram Cuddling Headcanons

This was requested by @Wildx22xCard. Hope you enjoy!

Helbram loves to cuddle with you wherever the two of you are, so PDA is a yes for him.

If you're uncomfortable with that, then he respects that and won't drag you out of your comfort zone.

He also loves when you run your fingers through his hair, and it almost always puts him to sleep.

He is the big spoon in the relationship, so he usually is the one holding you.

He loves when you get clothes that are too big for you, he thinks they look adorable on you.

This fairy loves sweater paws and that is a fact.

He is a little insecure, so he'll vent to you while you run your fingers through his hair.

Helbram also loves when you rant to him because it means you trust him enough to tell him your insecurities.

He also loves blanket cuddles with you, like you could be doing your own thing and he'll wrap you up in a blanket and carry you to the bedroom to cuddle.

He also loves to hold you to where you're facing him when you're upset so that you feel safe as he tells you how well you are doing with everything that is happening around you.

All in all, Helbram loves to praise you for your actions as he cuddles you.