Howzer x reader fluff

I'm back once again. I got an idea of reader standing up for Howzer when his father tries to be bossy like he usually is. Anyways, enjoy!

You walked up to your boyfriend's father's house in your new (F/C) dress. It had a skirt that went down to your ankles and looked beautiful according to Howzer, who had bought it for you to wear the month earlier. You knocked on the door and waited for an answer. You were a fairy from the Fairy King's Forest, and served in the ranks of Holy Knights ever since the Sins had been framed several years ago. You were supposed to be on a date with your boyfriend, Howzer, but didn't know why he was late. When you heard from Gilthunder that he was supposed to be helping his father clean the shop, you got your dress on and ran there. Your train of thought was cut off when a similar looking blonde opened the door. He was slightly taller than you, but that wasn't hard when you were (Y/H) tall. "Sorry, wrong shop." he said, or, scowled, rather. You held the door open. "So you're not Howzer's father?" you asked. His eyes widened slightly. "Howzer, get up here now lazy!" he yelled. You flinched slightly as the male faced you with a smile. "Why don't you come in?" he asked. When Howzer walked up, he had a slightly annoyed look in his eye. The tension was getting worse by the second. "Yes, dad? What is-" he stopped when he saw you. "Crap, I forgot completely. I am so sorry, (Y/N)." he said. You laughed as he turned around. "It's fine, Gilthunder told me where you were, so I thought that I would come to get you." you said, smiling. After he had washed his face, he then changed into a more casual outfit and walked back out. He then took your hand and looked back at his father. "I think it's safe to say that I'll be leaving the rest of the cleaning to you." he said, smirking. His father had a shocked look on his face before he got angry. "Wait just a minute I still need help with the cleaning." He said. You stepped in. "And I still need to go on a quadruple date with the others." you said, annoyed. Howzer looked at you, smiling before he waved to his father and left with you. You spread your (F/C) wings and took off, carrying him to the Boar Hat. when you got there, you saw that Guila and Jericho were there as well. They were holding hands and Jericho was letting Guila lean against her. You smiled as the couple as you sat down, happy to see the others again. "So, how is everyone? You asked.