King x chubby reader

Hey guys, sorry for not posting for two days. I didn't have any motivation but it has come back to me for the time being.(And hopefully lasts because I need it.) This was a request from @xxOfficialWeebZoexx. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

You slipped into the dress you were wearing for the day, smiling at how it fit you so well. It was a gift from your boyfriend, Harlequin, from when he asked you out on a date at the start of your relationship. You were slightly bigger than most girls, but you tried your hardest to lose weight in any way you could, but to no avail. Harlequin, however, loved you the way you were, and loved how dedicated you were to helping others. You worked at the tavern in a different uniform than the others because you requested it from Meliodas. He happily obliged, not wanting to make you uncomfortable about anything.

You went to the Boar Hat early today to help clean and saw that Harlequin was there. He smiled at the sight of you wearing the dress he had gotten for you, and wrapped his arms around you when you came up to him. You then kissed him on the cheek and walked inside before changing into the tavern uniform.

It was almost time for closing when a group of drunken men started talking within your earshot. "Hey, you see that (H/C) pig over there? I bet she's never going to be working anywhere but here for the rest of her meaningless life." one of them said. You took one of the trays and used as much force as you could muster to whack the man across the back of his head. His friends looked at you as you glared at them. "Why do you feel the need to act like that towards women?!" another voice yelled, causing you to turn around and come face to face with Harlequin. There were tears welling up in your eyes from what the man said, but you didn't want to say it out loud. After they were promptly kicked out by Meliodas, who had seen the situation go down, he invited you to stay with them for a while, saying he had wanted you to join the Sins on their journey throughout Britannia for a while. You nodded your head yes before going to your house and packing your things. After making sure you had everything you wanted and needed to bring with you, you got your bags and carried them with you back to the Boar Hat. later that night, you were told you would be staying with Harlequin, which made you slightly more calm than before. You then went upstairs and got changed before laying down facing away from Harlequin, not letting him see the tears now streaming down your face.

Your boyfriend was laying down next to you when he heard you sniffling quietly, and rolled you over to see that you were crying. He knew he should have done something to those men who insulted you. He hugged you tightly, burying your face into his chest. You wrapped your arms around him, hugging him back as more tears kept streaming down your face. You looked up at him as he wiped them away from your face with his thumbs. "Hey, is this about earlier, when those idiots insulted you?" he asked, his voice soft and calming. You nodded your head yes, causing him to gently run his fingers through your hair. You heard his soft voice as you tried to relax. "Shhh, it's ok, just let it all out. There's no reason to try to hold it all in." he whispered into your hair, causing you to start heaving with sobs as you grabbed his shoulders and spoke. "I'm so sorry for being such a burden to you. You don't deserve someone like me when you should be with someone so much better than me." you said, causing his eyes to widen as he grabbed your face and kissed you. Your eyes widened as tears still ran down your cheeks. "Please, don't say stuff like that. It's not true. The one who is undeserving is me here." he said, looking at you. "Who cares that you pack a few extra pounds? I love how sweet you are, and how funny you are. I also love the warmth you give off at night. So please, don't think such things about yourself anymore." he said, looking into your (E/C) eyes with his honey gold ones. He then buried his face in your neck, breathing in your scent. "Now then, we should get some sleep. Tomorrow is a very long day with travel and such." he whispered, closing his eyes and cuddling with you as he slept. You then slowly closed your eyes and fell asleep as well, enjoying the reassurance he gave you.