Ban x reader fluff

Hey guys, sorry I've been dead lately. Midterms were from Monday to Friday this December and now that I'm on break I can make up for my inactivity. Hope you enjoy the oneshot.

You were working at the Boar Hat with Diane today because Elizabeth was with Tristan in the castle. She still helped the two of you along with Merlin of course, but Elizabeth had less time to do so now. You fully understood that her son was a handful, not to mention that you had your own list of responsibilities as well. You heard humming from the back as you were wiping the tables down after the doors were closed and smiled, tapping your foot to the melody. Eventually, you were whistling along as well, making the male in the kitchen smile as he continued to hum. After he was done cleaning the kitchen, he walked up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist and leaned against you. You smiled and continued to whistle as you finished wiping the tables. After you were done, you turned around and took the male's hand before you walked out with him. "Ban," you said, looking up at him. He looked down at you and picked you up, kissing you on the lips. Your face turned bright red as he set you down. "Yeah?" he asked, smirking slightly. "I was going to say that we were walking the wrong way you dork." you said, pointing to the castle of Liones that was slowly getting smaller as the two of you walked away from it. Ban sighed, dragging a hand down his face before he turned on his heel and started walking back. "Ban?" you asked again. "I know I'm walking the right way, (Y/N)." he said, giving you a slightly annoyed look, making you laugh. You shook your head as you calmed down before you hugged the immortal in front of you. "I love you." you whispered, taking his hand into yours. The two of you walked back in silence as you kept one hand in your pocket and the other grasped in his larger one. After the two of you got to your shared room in the castle, Ban wrapped you in a hug and buried his face in your hair, breathing in your scent. You smiled, relaxing into his touch as he picked you up and carried you to the bed and set you down under the covers. He held you close as you drifted off to sleep. After your breathing had slowed, Ban closed his eyes and fell asleep, happy to be in your presence.