Helbram x reader fluff

You slowly stretched your wings and the rest of your body. You then took a look around you, looking for any familiarity in your environment. You were in the Fairy King's Forest, that much was cleared up by the sight of trees in the room's only window, and in a house on top of that. You heard humming coming from downstairs, and smelled soup being made. What confused you was that the humming sounded familiar. You walked downstairs and saw that you were in your boyfriend's house. Your mind flashed back to last night and you then remembered coming here. It was your boyfriend that took you home with him after a night at the Boar Hat and after you got drunk. However, unlike most people, you didn't experience hangovers, you just got drunk. You walked into the kitchen and wrapped your arms around the figure cooking the soup. "Helbram," he smiled and kept humming. You buried your face into his back, enjoying his comforting warmth. However, nothing lasts forever, and once again you were reminded of this as Helbram left his spot to put the soup into bowls for the two of you, leaving you without a place to rest your head. You sat down at the table and ate the soup, letting it warm you up from the cold upstairs. It was the middle of winter after all. You were then given a sweater by Helbram. "Go put it on, it is pretty cold after all." he told you. You went upstairs and put the sweater on, coming downstairs once again after you were finished changing. You two sat on the couch close to the fireplace, watching the flames. You buried your face in Helbram's shoulder and he chuckled to himself. "What's so funny?" you asked, your face turning a light shade of pink. "You just woke up and you look like you're going right back to sleep." he said. You then decided on an activity outside that you two could do together. You did know how to make snow cones, and were pretty good at it at that. You then told Helbram about your idea, and he gladly said yes to it. You then headed out to get some juice for the snow cones. The Fairy King's Forest had lots of berries and fruit, even in the winter. You took the basket on the counter and set off to get some berries. You were about halfway done when you came across trouble. There were some humans that were holding a fairy girl down. As they were about to rip off her wings, you got the plants around you to tie them to the ground around them. You helped the girl up and she thanked you for saving her. After you finished collecting the berries, you then decided to collect the snow once you were back at Helbram's House. Once you got back, you set the berries on the counter for Helbram to press into juice. Once you collected the snow, you set out to find Helbram. You were flying over a clump of trees when you saw that Helbram was cornered by humans with swords out. You then rushed in to help him, or rather, drag him out of the humans' reach. You swooped in and grabbed him by the arm, dragging him up into the air. You then flew as fast as you could to the Fairy King's house to get this information to Harlequin. After you told him, he set off to talk to the humans. After you two got home, you both got to work, with you making the snow into snow cones and Helbram making the juice. After the two of you were finished with the snow cones, you both sat down to eat them. Once you two were finished, you put the stuff that you used in the sink and then sat on the couch once more and fell asleep.