Dreyfus x reader fluff

Hey guys, this was requested by @DeeDeeKinkiYa01. I've never written for Dreyfus before so this was a first. Anyways, enjoy!

You smiled and looked up at the male above you, his chocolate brown hair looked as soft as silk. You were currently with Dreyfus, your new husband, who had met you a few years after his first wife, Anna, passed away. Griamore, Dreyfus' son, was very skittish around you at first, but eventually warmed up to you, and now called you 'Mother' instead of (Y/N). You chuckled at the memory, catching Dreyfus' attention. "What's so funny, huh?" he asked, causing you to open your eyes and look up at him with a smile. "It's just that Griamore seems to be a lot like his mother was. Or so I've heard from Zaratras. He talks about her and Renee all the time you know." you said, causing Dreyfus to smile. He knew Anna would always hold a special place in his heart, but he also knew that you were her way of telling him to move on and find someone that was special, just like she was. Of course, you knew she was the first to be with Dreyfus, but you still loved him all the same. Dreyfus was also happy to see that you accepted that his first wife was not like you, and that you couldn't replace her even if you tried to. He leaned down and gently kissed you on the lips, causing your face to turn red as you hid your face in your hair from how flustered you were. The male pulled you close, resting his head on top of yours and playing with your hair. Your little moment was cut short by Griamore arriving to see that you were with his father, his eyes lighting up when he saw you. "Mother, I knew you and father would be here!" he exclaimed, running to you and jumping into your arms. His soft green eyes looked up into yours as he hugged you tightly. "I think we should head back for lunch, what do you say Griamore? Want to invite Howzer and Gil over too?" you asked. He nodded his head yes and then ran off to find his friend and cousin. Gilthunder, Zaratras' son, was the only one who had taken more than a few months to warm up to you fully, but now he was welcoming of your company. You and your husband started off in the direction of your house, watching as Howzer and Gilthunder ran to the two of you. You then picked up the pink haired boy while Dreyfus held Howzer and Griamore in his arms. Once the two of you got back to your house, you set Gilthunder down while Dreyfus set down Howzer and Griamore. They all sat at the island with chairs and a stove in the center of the living room before you spoke. "So, who wants turkey sandwiches?" you asked.