Ludociel x reader fluff

This was also requested by @Jc20-5 . Thought this would be cute for a picture to use.

You were walking through town, looking for Ludociel, when you saw Mael run past with a small box. You grabbed his collar, making him almost fall over before he looked back at you. "Yes, (Y/N)? What is it?" he asked. You gestured to the box. He kept it firmly grasped in his hand, not opening his palm. You scowled before watching as Mael ran off. You then continued your search for your boyfriend. You eventually gave up, going to Nerobasta to talk to her. She and Ludociel had been talking lately, and she hadn't been telling you anything about their conversations. It was the same with Ludociel. You fell over in the middle of the path and fell on your face, smudging dirt all over your forehead and cheeks. You knocked on Nerobasta's door and smiled when she opened it. She saw the dirt on your face and gave you a questioning look before you spoke. "Long story short, I fell, can I clean up here please?" you asked. The celestial smiled and welcomed you into her home. After you were done using her sink, you walked out of the bathroom and sat on the couch. The house had a lovely view, and the furniture was very comfortable as well. You then told her that you had to get going or you wouldn't get dinner started in time for Ludociel to be at your house. The female held up her hand before she spoke. "Ludociel told me to tell you to meet him at his house and not to go home." she said, a serious look on her face, telling you that she meant what she said. You nodded and set off at a slow pace to get to Ludociel's house. You had on a (F/C) blouse and some black leggings with matching (F/C) heels. When you arrived, you knocked on the door and nodded as Mael opened it. He looked back and nodded before he let you in. You gasped as you looked at a trail of paper mache roses, eyes going teary as you followed the trail. When the rose trail ended, you were in the backyard on the patio. You saw that Ludociel was there in a tuxedo, your chair was pushed out to where the male could get your chair. You sat down before he pushed your chair in as he took a seat in front of you. He gave you a soft smile before he got back up and got the food. When he came back out, he had (F/F) on a platter, making you smile as he served you. The Archangel then told you that he was glad that you were with him, and that he would be lost without your guidance. After the two of you were done, he took the food away and got the small box from Mael, who followed him with a bouquet in his hands. Mael told you to face him as Ludociel got down on one knee and opened the box. After Mael gave you the bouquet, he told you to turn around. When you turned around, you gasped when you saw Ludociel on one knee. You looked in the box and saw a beautiful diamond proposal ring, making you cover your mouth with your hands as he made his proposal. "For the longest time, I have been in love with you. When you told me that you felt the same, my heart soared above the highest peaks and the tallest places. I have dreamed of this moment for the longest time since you told me you loved me for the first time. So," he looked down and then back at you. "Will you, (Y/N) (L/N), be my wife?" he asked. Tears rushed down your face as you nodded your head yes. You the dropped the bouquet and tackled him, kissing him all over his face. He smiled, happy that you said yes to him.