Sariel x reader fluffy angst

Hey guys, this was requested by @Asagiri_zeldris. I thought that this would be a good picture to use because I'm running out of Sariel pictures. Anyways, enjoy!

You had been best friends with Sariel for as long as you could remember, and he had supported you through everything. Little did you know that that was because he had developed feelings for you after a long time of being friends with you. One day, you told a guy, Nolan, who lived down the street from you, that you liked him. You were poor since the beginning of your life, but things had changed since Sariel came into your life. He gladly accepted you and cared about you, always worried about your mental health. You had Sariel to lean on whenever something went wrong and all hope felt like it was lost. One day, Sariel decided to see why you loved whoever this "Nolan" guy was more than you felt for him. When he got to Nolan's house, Sariel was met with the surprise of seeing Nolan, your boyfriend, kissing another girl on the lips. Shocked, he ran to find you, knowing where you liked to go. When Sariel found you, you were spending time with your friend, (F/N) she looked over at the male, smiling at the sight of the one who helped her friend. "Hey Sariel, what's up?" you asked, concerned at the look on her friend's face. He really didn't want to tell her this. "Ah, yes, I was wondering if you wanted me to cook tonight or if you did?" he asked, knowing that (F/N) knew he was lying. You smiled brightly, "If you don't mind, I was wondering if I could bake for the night. There's an amazing type of bread called cloud bread that I wanted to try making." you said, causing him to nod his head as he turned to (F/N), who had her arms crossed. "Do you mind if I speak to (F/N) alone for a second, (Y/N)?" he asked, causing you to nod as you told him that you would see him at home. He then turned to (F/N), a worried look on his face as he spoke. "He cheated on her, didn't he?" she asked the male, causing him to nod as he spoke. "I can't tell her about this, it'll kill her to hear about this." he said, causing her to laugh. "The fact that you haven't noticed yet is adorable." she said, confusing him. "Noticed what?" he asked. "Her feelings aren't for Nolan, though it's going to break her heart when she finds out that he's been cheating on her." she explained, causing a hunch to form in the Archangel's mind. "Who does she feel for then?" he asked. She laughed once again. "Sariel, who else? You stupid." she said, causing his cheeks to turn red. He nodded and then set off for home to get to see you.

Once he got back to his house, he saw that you weren't in the kitchen, and realized why immediately. He ran up to your room and knocked on the door before hearing you quietly say "Come in." he opened the door and saw you sobbing into the pillow you were holding as he reached out and hugged you against his chest. "It's Nolan, isn't it? He cheated on you. I saw him, but I just didn't have the heart to tell you. I'm so sorry, (Y/N). Can you forgive me for keeping the truth away from you?" he asked, his golden eyes locking with yours. You wrapped your arms around him and sobbed, nodding your head yes as you spoke. "I can't stay angry at you no matter how much I try to, Sariel." you said, causing him to smile as he gently cupped your face in his hands, wiping your tears away as he spoke. "You know, (F/N) told me that you had feelings for someone else, but you didn't want to tell them. Any chance that you would tell me who that person is?" he asked, his soft voice soothing you as your bangs covered your eyes. "Y-you, Sariel. The person I have a crush on is you." you said, thinking he would laugh. Instead, he gently placed his lips against yours, causing your cheeks and the tips of your ears to turn bright red as you melted into his touch. After he pulled away, he hugged you once more. "I promise, I'm never going to love anyone other than you (Y/N), I mean it." he said, smiling up at you as you dragged him down to where the two of you were on the bed as you hugged him, resting his head against your chest as he listened to your heartbeat. He was slowly lulled to sleep, happy to be in your arms.