Knight

Hey guys, this was requested by @Phoenixikki7. Hope you enjoy!

You were one of the Holy Knights from Camelot who had recently become acquainted with the Seven Deadly Sins. You were also one of the knights that trained with King Arthur, your boyfriend. Merlin had told you recently that you were welcome to join her and Arthur on a journey to Istar to train. You gladly accepted, wanting to help your boyfriend in any way you could. You were told to wear something casual when you went with Arthur to see who you were even going with to Istar. You were surprised to say the least when you saw that the Sins were the ones who were taking you to Istar. You had never expected him to have even met Meliodas in person, let alone all of the Sins included. You had decided to wear a (F/C) sweater with some black leggings and some black flats as your outfit of choice. However, Meliodas insisted that you wear the tavern uniform, and you, being very quiet and non confrontational, said yes. You walked down the stairs in the tight uniform, feeling uncomfortable at the thought of showing so much skin. To make matters worse than they already were, Meliodas wolf whistled at you as he walked over and started groping you. Your face was as red as a tomato at the moment, but things got better when Hawk kicked him off of you. You sat down next to Arthur and leaned against him, unable to notice the deep shade of crimson that his face was. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and smiled down at you, making you look up at him. "If you feel uncomfortable, then you should say something. Sir Meliodas wouldn't mind and I'm sure of that." he said, a comforting smile on his face as he spoke. You nodded before walking over to the blonde demon and tapping him on the shoulder. He turned around with a smile on his face. "Yeah, what's up (Y/N)?" he asked. "I was wondering if I have to wear this instead of my normal clothes. I don't like to show this much skin and it's kind of embarrassing." you explained. He put a hand on your shoulder, making you look at him as he spoke. "You don't have to wear the tavern uniform, it's ok." he said, making you smile as you nodded before walking back upstairs and changing back into your sweater. You then went back to sitting with Arthur and leaned against him as he pulled you into his lap, letting you sit in between his legs as he rested his head on top of yours. You were starting to fall asleep at this point, having been training for almost three hours with Arthur at this point. Meliodas led the two of you upstairs to the spare room where Ban slept before he left. You were set down in the bed by Arthur before the male crawled in beside you and pulled you close to his chest as he wrapped his arms around your waist and held you close, drifting off soon after. You smiled softly before you leaned into his embrace and fell asleep against his chest.