Ban x mother reader fluff

Hey guys, this was a request I took FOREVER to do because I'm at the beach right now and there's a lot of stuff me and my family are doing. Anyways, enjoy! WARNING: Childbirth is a theme in this chapter. Proceed with caution.

You screamed in agony as your husband held your hand tightly, allowing you to squeeze it until it nearly broke. After a while of bearing with the pain, he spoke. "Just one more push, you can do it." he said, looking down at you. After a minute, loud crying filled the room as your husband gently placed a kiss against your forehead. You tiredly gazed up at him, panting softly as he gently propped you up against the pillows. He then peppered your face in kisses, not caring about how you were drenched in sweat and how you were emotionally crying as he held you close to his chest. You then watched as Elizabeth carried over your baby boy, Lancelot. You were holding him now as you started to drift off to sleep, having been exhausted when you were in labour. You now wanted to sleep, but didn't just yet, wanting to be able to hold the baby for just a little longer. Ban seemed to have read your mind, and held you close to him as he gently took the infant into his arms and sat with you beside the bed. You then closed your eyes and fell asleep, trusting that your husband would take care of you while you slept.

When you woke up, you saw that you were in your own bed. Ban was beside you holding Lancelot. He was asleep, and had been for a while now. You leaned into him, causing Lancelot to stir slightly and open his vermillion eyes. They were exactly like his fathers, but slightly different in the sense that they held so much innocence. Your husband then opened his eyes as well after he heard the baby start to babble softly, gently reaching out to you. He put a hand against your forehead, brushing away the strands as he looked at Lancelot and smiled softly. He let the infant rest against his chest, grinning from ear to ear at the way his son was so much like his mother. Lancelot reached up with his chubby baby hands and grabbed his father's red jacket, tugging on it softly as he babbled softly. Ban smiled softly at him, letting the infant grasp his finger as he rested after the stress that was hearing you scream in agony while you gave birth. You closed your eyes as well, but were interrupted by Lancelot grabbing a tuft of your hair and babbling as he looked at it. Ban saw that you were awake, but very tired, and gently picked up your son, holding him as he reached out to you. Instead of getting mad, like his father likely did when he was a kid, he gently rubbed the small of Lancelot's back, calming him down until he fell back to sleep. He then carried the baby back to his crib, setting him down gently after giving him a kiss on the forehead. He then went back to you and held you for a while, sleeping next to you. He buried his face into your neck and sighed, taking in the peace of the moment. You ran your fingers through his soft pale blue hair, gently peppering his face with kisses. You were very tired still, so you closed your eyes and fell asleep in his arms, your hand still in his soft hair. He looked up at you and kissed you on the forehead, whispering softly so as not to wake you up. "I love you (Y/N)." he said, closing his vermillion eyes and falling asleep.