Estarossa x Vampire reader

Hey guys, sorry for not posting for a hot minute on here. I can't remember who requested this and now am sad. Also, sorry it's so short but I've been lacking motivation lately. Anyways, enjoy!

You smiled at the Commandment of Benevolence as he nuzzled your neck, wanting attention. You had been arranged by your father, one of the dukes from the Vampire Kingdom, to be married to the second son of the Demon King. Of course, you spent time with him, but rarely. When you did though, it was when the two of you were alone. Many people didn't know you were even married to the prince of the Demon Realm unless you told them yourself. The two of you had been close to begin with, so you were very pleased to hear who you would be getting married to.

You were currently laying down in your bedchambers with your husband, facing him as you rested against him. The two of you loved naps like this, when neither of you were doing anything for the day and you both had free time to do whatever you pleased. You traced the outline of his face, gently cupping it in your hands before leaning in to kiss him. He opened his eyes and lazily kissed you back, still tired. You melted into his touch, smiling to where he could see your fangs. You felt him pull you up slightly and crawled to where your face was level with his. "Happy now?" he asked, causing you to nod your head yes. You then rested against his shoulder, embracing the closeness he offered to you and you alone. He looked down at you and gave you eskimo kisses before resting his head on top of yours. He then breathed in your scent before speaking. "I love you Hummingbird." he mumbled, causing you to smile softly and look up at him before you relaxed completely in his arms. You closed your eyes, resting against your husband's chest. He held you close, wrapping his arms around your waist. "I love you too, Esta." you said, falling asleep soon after.